Krasarang Wilds

90 Goblin Rogue
I have been considering a server change, and if I didn't like my guild so much I probably would.
Reply Quote
It is one thing to leave a realm for a better one and a another to gloat about how bad people are on the realm. Believe it or not, failhoof has some good players still out there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I know of a few who I can actually take serious. Aside from that, when I'm busy stealing the rares from Lion's Landing, when i'm flying around, when i'm flying around flagged, no one does anything. They s-key, they keyboard turn haaaaard. Like, I'm not gunna lie, I miss being cheap shotted on sight by Hobo. What happened to the hardcore rivalries and the fun pvp? Yes, it's a PvE server, but it seems like everyones still languishing in the main cities like they did in Cata, barely any progression, minus Mr. Hypeir and his lovely raiders. They're the only ones I know of who're doing something productive in the PvE field. I don't know man. I guess all good things come to an end, as they say.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/24/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Asphyxiä
I know of a few who I can actually take serious. Aside from that, when I'm busy stealing the rares from Lion's Landing, when i'm flying around, when i'm flying around flagged, no one does anything. They s-key, they keyboard turn haaaaard. Like, I'm not gunna lie, I miss being cheap shotted on sight by Hobo. What happened to the hardcore rivalries and the fun pvp? Yes, it's a PvE server, but it seems like everyones still languishing in the main cities like they did in Cata, barely any progression, minus Mr. Hypeir and his lovely raiders. They're the only ones I know of who're doing something productive in the PvE field. I don't know man. I guess all good things come to an end, as they say.

Most quit, or left server. I think only Zuesy is left.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
12/24/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Asphyxiä

Sounds like you an I are alot alike. It's a shame you left the server before I got to meet you.
Edited by Kincayd on 12/24/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/24/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Kincayd

Sounds like you an I are alot alike. It's a shame you left the server before I got to meet you.

I'm the Rogue, Aurora. I got a lot of !@#$ for the 'who was the better Rogue' thing because I never had high rating. I got tired of a lot of people on here anyways lol. Most of my friends upped and moved it to Tichondrius so I went with. Learned a lot there but eh.

12/24/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Iluuni

Most quit, or left server. I think only Zuesy is left.

Zeusy and Nerus is still on his Druid every now and again, and Omicron have Realm First Challenge Mode Golds. 'Sall I know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Gold CMs on Dec. 16th is pretty bad when you got bronze all in Oct.

There hasn't been a GOOD PvE group since <maka>. in Wrath. Rubicon could've been a lot better if they weren't slackers. (You heard me Hyp, you slacked hardcore!)

WH is more or less dead and has been for awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yah, Been working on my C-Modes. I'm more prone to banging my head against my keyboard until we figure it out. They're fun though, not gunna lie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/23/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Kincayd
Redrum just killed me ( On his Ally ) in Stormwind after an hour and a half Massacre of lowbie and undereared Allies. Killing Spree's a !@#$% :P

LOL Kin you have me confused with some other person, My alliance toons (Iceblockrun,Worgen) never made it to 90 yet... And damn i have ya on real id too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I had never heard your name before the day I was killing lowbies and NPC's in the upstairs Trade District Inn. Rëdrum with the accented e cheap shotted me with a warrior in two and killed me within seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/25/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Kincayd
I had never heard your name before the day I was killing lowbies and NPC's in the upstairs Trade District Inn. Rëdrum with the accented e cheap shotted me with a warrior in two and killed me within seconds.

LOL im Runswitknife, but name changed when i went to Area52 with bacon huggers, but i stayed horde as with the rest of bacon. LMFAO before anyone has the chance, yes i'm the fail rogue..... lol
Edited by Rëdrum on 12/25/2012 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/23/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Asphyxiä
I will never understand when people leave server for a "better" one they think they are the sharpest tool in the shed..

We left because there isn't anything for us. Unless you're narcistic, have your PvP 2.2 or Heroic kills and flaunt them. It's like kicking a corpse. I went to Tichondrius for PvP and come next season when Disc Priests and Rogues are buffed, I'll be most likely running RPD or RMP with Lanik. Redrum left because he enjoyed PvE and Winterhoof wasn't satisfying. Area 52 has constant pug groups who have actual brain cells and understand mechanics. It doesn't make us tools or sheds or anything. We simply became unhappy with what the server offered, be it the PvE or PvP and we went our own directions to satisfy ourselves and to enhance game play. Doesn't mean I still don't mind coming back now and again to kill some of the people I dislike on ally.
thats what happened to you what about aurora
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/04/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Kups

We left because there isn't anything for us. Unless you're narcistic, have your PvP 2.2 or Heroic kills and flaunt them. It's like kicking a corpse. I went to Tichondrius for PvP and come next season when Disc Priests and Rogues are buffed, I'll be most likely running RPD or RMP with Lanik. Redrum left because he enjoyed PvE and Winterhoof wasn't satisfying. Area 52 has constant pug groups who have actual brain cells and understand mechanics. It doesn't make us tools or sheds or anything. We simply became unhappy with what the server offered, be it the PvE or PvP and we went our own directions to satisfy ourselves and to enhance game play. Doesn't mean I still don't mind coming back now and again to kill some of the people I dislike on ally.

Is area 52 nice? I may join you before long.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I don't play there. I was considering it but I might have a few break throughs on Tich for Arena so all hope is not lost. If you want to raid, psssh yeah A52 is the god of all PvE. PvP from what I heard, for arenas anyways, at 1900 ish you go up against KT teams and the queue times are horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

I don't play there. I was considering it but I might have a few break throughs on Tich for Arena so all hope is not lost. If you want to raid, psssh yeah A52 is the god of all PvE. PvP from what I heard, for arenas anyways, at 1900 ish you go up against KT teams and the queue times are horrible.

Interesting.. If I go for PvP I will probably be going Sargeras.
Edited by Kincayd on 1/5/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I look exceptionally adorable today.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I would say you do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/06/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Syntreklol
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW

>.>

*vanish*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/06/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Kincayd
I would say you do.

how dare you cheat on me kincayd "feared"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]