[20M] Mythic Raid Progression - WoD

(Sticky)

92 Night Elf Death Knight
03/27/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Flametalon

WoW progress claims you did this in 10s, this is the 25 progression thread

While you are correct in that this is a 25-man progression thread, and Gosu made a mistake, you don't need to be snide about it. Sounds like you're still butthurt about how we didn't accept you those months back.

Yes it's awful being in a more progressed guild.... just awful
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Congratulations, your guild absorbed Reague of Regends, and Reunited has had huge roster problems due to people quitting for various reasons. Hell, these last three weeks, we've probably gone through five different tanks, because our core tanks have been having real life to take care of / role switching, and we still managed to progress. Of course, you're going to be more progressed, but, by only one boss? That's pretty funny, actually. By the way, Reunited is only six months old too, and we're still competing with a guild that's been on server for years.
Edited by Flametalon on 3/27/2013 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Let's be serious here, compared to basically EVERY other server we're all poorly progressed guilds except Shattered Oath.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Council down.

Sianl

Grats man
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Absolute has downed Durummu, 25-man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
25 man Ji-Kun down.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Let's be serious here, compared to basically EVERY other server we're all poorly progressed guilds except Shattered Oath.

Let's be really serious here. We're all poorly progressed guilds. Let's just be thankful we have a lot of 25-man guilds compared to most servers so this thread isn't deserted.

Also stop trolling the progression thread this is for kills don't get it deleted. Not specifically to Gosu but everyone.
Edited by Ianarion on 3/27/2013 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Absolute killed Primordius, 25 man

Also stop trolling the progression thread this is for kills don't get it deleted. Not specifically to Gosu but everyone.

Ya I saw the train coming, moved it to another thread
Edited by Imonaboät on 3/28/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
25 man Dark Animus down
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ji Kun down for Nightstalkers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Durumu down for Reunited.
Reply Quote
Iron Qon down for Absolute
Reply Quote
Twin Consorts down
Reply Quote
Reunited has defeated 25 man Primordius.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Celestial Rebirth has defeated Jin'rokh the Breaker through Ji-Kun 25 man.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Mage
Great to see more 25 man guilds raiding!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Add Durumu the Forgotten to the list.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
According to WoW Progress, Celestial Rebirth has downed 1-5 on 25 man and the 6th and 7th in 10 man.
Reply Quote
According to WoW Progress, Celestial Rebirth has downed 1-5 on 25 man and the 6th and 7th in 10 man.

Shots fired.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Mage

Based on the amount of gear awarded to the guild on their activity feed, it appears they did in fact kill both Ji-Kun and Durumu on 25 man difficulty.

While I appreciate the community helping to moderate this board, we need to keep in mind that wowprogress updates very slowly, sometimes taking weeks to fully update. Also, the pool of 25 man guilds is small enough here that I'd like to think we can have some sort of honor regarding posting kills. In the future, please let ME do the fact checking on kills. I assure you, I'll do all I can to ensure this list is as accurate as possible. Thanks!

EDIT - Grats on the new kill CR!
Edited by Defenestrate on 4/5/2013 6:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]