[20M] Mythic Raid Progression - WoD

(Sticky)

100 Night Elf Death Knight
According to WoW Progress, Celestial Rebirth has downed 1-5 on 25 man and the 6th and 7th in 10 man.

clearly you are upset because they denied your application

Source: Flametalon's logic
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/05/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Defenestrate
According to WoW Progress, Celestial Rebirth has downed 1-5 on 25 man and the 6th and 7th in 10 man.

Based on the amount of gear awarded to the guild on their activity feed, it appears they did in fact kill both Ji-Kun and Durumu on 25 man difficulty.

While I appreciate the community helping to moderate this board, we need to keep in mind that wowprogress updates very slowly, sometimes taking weeks to fully update. Also, the pool of 25 man guilds is small enough here that I'd like to think we can have some sort of honor regarding posting kills. In the future, please let ME do the fact checking on kills. I assure you, I'll do all I can to ensure this list is as accurate as possible. Thanks!

EDIT - Grats on the new kill CR!

Until WoW Progress says so it don't matta.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/05/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Verelina

Shots fired.

Not at all. There was no disrespect meant. Once WoW Progress has it updated then it's a win.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't understand what the issue is, check the slowly updated Wow Progress site and it shows you the kill. I was posting after each kill during down time, and Wow Progress did not update obviously.

Either way we have a 10 man that runs TOT on our non raid day (monday) which explains 10 man's further progress.

PS: I was posting on here for fun, I have no reason to lie.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I don't understand what the issue is, check the slowly updated Wow Progress site and it shows you the kill. I was posting after each kill during down time, and Wow Progress did not update obviously.

Either way we have a 10 man that runs TOT on our non raid day (monday) which explains 10 man's further progress.

PS: I was posting on here for fun, I have no reason to lie.

I meant no disrespect. I just noticed the discrepancy. Apparently, the QQ meter is very high in this thread. My apologies.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Reunited has Durumu and Primordius 25 man down. 8/12 total.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Primordius 25 down by Celestial Rebirth last night.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Tort and Meg down for ST on 25.

Sianl
Reply Quote
Reunited has defeated the Dark Animus on 25 man!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Durumu down for Nightstalkers.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Celestial Rebirth downed Dark Animus on 25 Normal.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Primordius down for Nightstalkers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
25 man Iron Qon down for Reunited!
Edited by Flametalon on 4/17/2013 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Reunited has defeated the Twin Consorts on 25 man!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Heroic Horridon 25 down.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Heroic Horridon 25 down.

A note for the listing, our Horridon kill was the heroic server first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Primordius down for Nightstalkers.

Yea that again.. Silly..
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
04/18/2013 02:27 AMPosted by Deance
Heroic Horridon 25 down.

A note for the listing, our Horridon kill was the heroic server first.

My apologies. I was initially planning to cross reference 10 man heroic server first with 25 heroic server first and track them, but with nobody tracking 10 man kills on these forums (and quite frankly I'm not even certain I know all of the 10 man guilds) I think it's better for our purposes to keep it completely separate. I've updated the OP to reflect that.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Dark Animus down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]