Flight Paths landing me in wrong locations

100 Gnome Mage
I've noticed two similar but different issues with flight plans.

1) I flew from Vale to Tavern in the Mists (being very careful, and this has happened before) and landed at the bottom of the stairs

2) Flew from Shattrath to Sanctum of the Stars. Landed there, but once I was dismounted loading screen came up and I was back at Wildhammer Strionghold.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I've had something similar happen when flying to the Shado-Pan Garrison from a location outside of Townlong Steppes. It will bring me to the Garrison, but then reload and drop me back at the Watchpost.
Edited by Faeriimerlyn on 12/14/2012 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just took a FP from Domination Point to Shado-Pan Garrison. As soon as I landed the loading screen came up and I was at Rensai's Watchpost. What is up with this? This has been happening for a while now and it's getting annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
This has been ongoing since the last patch. Blizz apparently knows about it but has yet to fix it. I hope it's soon cause it's very annoying and costing us extra money in fares. Small amounts but extra none the less.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Suffering from the issue here as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Same thing, here.
Often, flying to Shado Pan Garrison, it'll stop at the flight path just before it.
Many times flying to Lion's Landing for Operation Shieldwall dailies, it'll stop one flight path before that, at Paw'Don Village, Jade Forest. Sometimes it just stops there, other times it flies all the way to Lion's Landing, but as soon as I land the loading screen cycles and I end up back at Paw'Don Village.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
This has been happening to me also; several times; I choose a destination; and as soon as I am dismounted at that location on FPS; I get a loading screen and am teleported to the last FPS i passed; It just happened at 2:45 realm time on an alt named Liktar; on Alterac Mountains; flying from Dalaran to Unu'pe; and I was teleported to Taunka'le Villiage as soon as I landed in Unu'pe.
Reply Quote
The same thing happen to me too several times. Every time, I fly to Arboretum, it takes me to Dawn's Blossom instead. This does not only happen in Pandaria. It happens in Eastern Kingdom as well!!! I'm doing archaeology leveling it, and it did it in Eastern Kingdom too. I've sent a bug ticket to them to fix the flight path issue every single day for a month and it's still not fix. When are they going to fix this problem?! This has never happened before MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This keeps happening to me as well. Twice today, once when flying to Lions Landing. I landed AT LIONS LANDING, loading screen came up and *poof* Im in Jade Forest. Other time was flying to Townlong steppes, same thing happened and Im at the flight path prior to the one I wanted to go to. Been happening to me for a week now
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Same thing, here.
Often, flying to Shado Pan Garrison, it'll stop at the flight path just before it.
Many times flying to Lion's Landing for Operation Shieldwall dailies, it'll stop one flight path before that, at Paw'Don Village, Jade Forest. Sometimes it just stops there, other times it flies all the way to Lion's Landing, but as soon as I land the loading screen cycles and I end up back at Paw'Don Village.

This is exactly what has been happening to me as well when flying to Shado-Pan Garrison and Lion's Landing. Very frustrating.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Shaman
Same here, just like the real airlines - you never know! Perhaps this is something new and these are layover flights?

(12/16/2012) - I was on Nizhoni and had just finished killing the Grinch for the Winter Veil special. Decided to go to the blasted lands for Kara to try for the mount. She was in the green Santa gnome form with her winter holiday reindeer (and yes my mount would have had the reindeer form too had I been on it!).

Took the flight from Tarren Mill (pretty sure it was Tarren Mill) and set the Destination as Dread Maul Hold in the Blasted Lands. I was whispering and chatting with a friend and then as I neared the destination,

@ 11:19 am Undermine time the loading screen flashed and redid itself several times. It was just a local flight but... and I was in Bogpaddle in the Swamp of Sorrows.

I also saw the 'You are in the wrong zone' messages in red. Very festive.

Now Bogpaddle has very nice Christmas/Holiday decorations, but that was not my destination.

@ 11:25 am - logged off.
Edited by Nizhoni on 12/16/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]