@decix

1 Worgen Rogue
:( why so mean
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
[01:44:28] [W From] [Morpheous]: what do i know, i know enough to create a political party and one shot the paperwork theough the state and federal gov't. I know enough to be a registered federal and state lobbist and i know enough from when i was a police officer to find anything else i want to find out about you

[01:49:30] [W From] [90:Yahyel]: Whether you realize this or not, I know for your best interest I should at least give you the option to feel this vibration, In order to grow the most in life you Have to Include and not Exclude, Meaning if you have A fear you actually over come this fear by completely embracing it and learning what it is that is causing this fear. You lashed out at me by removing me from the group and excluded me....if thats your way of dealing with your fear of the horde taking the kill fine But also understand that everything you send out in life you will have deal with at one point or another, I want the best for you, so why dont you decide to accept what your creating instead of running from it. Thank you and good day!

Thank you Azjol. Just... thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Wow, that goes against my entire policy on life in which I completely avoid most human contact because I'm paranoid that everyone is trying to kill me. I mean let's face it, why wouldn't they be. Jail time aside I have to assume doing me in would be a rather pleasurable experience.

I yet I grow, albeit more paranoid, that's technically still growth. You sir, obviously are not talking about people like me, who are simply far too crazy.

Okay, I lied. Paranoia isn't why I avoid people. I'm completely fine with death, I'll welcome it when it comes. I just hate people in general.

A friend of mine thinks it's hilarious that if I see people jumping rope, the first thing that tends to come to mind is how fast they could run over to me to strangle me with said jump-rope.
Edited by Glacios on 12/15/2012 2:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/WlvWR.png
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Manly's got it. We hate him because he's Asian.
Edited by Glacios on 12/15/2012 2:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Ahh internal Guild Drama Catch It!
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
12/15/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Glacios
Okay, I lied. Paranoia isn't why I avoid people. I'm completely fine with death, I'll welcome it when it comes. I just hate people in general.

This sums me up as well.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Decix is cooler than Hey Zeus.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
12/15/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Devote
Decix is cooler than Hey Zeus.

But is he cooler than Hey Arnold?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this thread is all kinds of bannanas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]