US 26 <Uprising> 25 Man LF Heals/Locks/SPs

90 Night Elf Death Knight
<Uprising> US 26th 25 man guild, raids from 8:00 pm EST until 12:00 am EST on Aerie Peak (Alliance). Raids are SUNDAY through THURSDAY. We may extend raid times during progression as long as it's beneficial to progression. We will not simply extend raid times just for the sake of doing so.

We use a loot council system.

We do not require alts. Although many of our members will have alts that they keep geared in case we do need them for class stacking.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Uprising/rating.tier14_25

Progression

Currently 16/16 Heroic 25 man
Heroic Will of Emperor: US 40th kill
Heroic: Grand Empress: US 21st kill
Heroic: Sha: US 22nd Kill

Brief Guild History: <Uprising> of Aerie Peak was formed as a raiding guild in the middle of The Burning Crusade. Like plenty of guilds, <Uprising> fought its way up from nothing and went through multiple leadership changes, improving dramatically along the way. It wasn't until Ulduar that <Uprising> broke into the Top 100 US raiding scene, thanks to the tireless efforts of new leadership. In Tier 11, <Uprising> pushed into the Top 10 US bracket for the first time. Unfortunately after that, Romoreas--the guild manager, raid leader, recruitment officer, and one of the main tanks--had to take an extended break from WoW. Instead of spiraling into oblivion, <Uprising> decided to call it quits while still at its highest rank. Several of <Uprising>'s members from this era still reside in Top 5 US guilds to this day. (If you're interested in historical specifics, please check the information on WoW Progress.)

Romoreas decided to return for Mists of Pandaria and subsequently "remake" <Uprising>. Recruiting didn't start until three weeks before Mists of Pandaria's release date--and only six veteran members returned.

TO SUMMARIZE: OUR GUILD WAS FORMED THREE WEEKS BEFORE MoP'S RELEASE WITH ONLY A FEW VETERAN MEMBERS. WE WERE STILL ABLE TO CLEAR CONTENT AND BE COMPETITIVE WITH GUILDS THAT HAD STABLE ROSTERS FOR MANY YEARS.

The same leadership is in place that took <Uprising> from a US 70th guild in Ulduar to consistent US ~10 kills in Tier 11.

Now that the current tier's progression is complete, we are interested in strengthening our roster and further improving our performance in the next tier.

DO NOT LET YOUR PAST PROGRESSION, NO MATTER HOW LACKING, HOLD YOU BACK FROM APPLYING.

I guess you could call me an 'old-school' raider. I'm interested in raiders that have the qualities that a majority of raiders used to have:

-Not being selfish; putting the guild before yourself.
-Fast learning curve.
-Being able to think outside of the box.
-Energetic perseverance.
-Self-motivated learners; people who aren't afraid to admit when they mess up; people who will do everything in their power to fix their mistakes. Basically, don't make a million excuses about why you hit a Wind Bomb on Wind Lord Mel'jarak.

Do you have the traits listed above? Are you one of the best players in your guild? If so, apply today!

RECRUITMENT:

We are recruiting EVERY EXCEPTIONAL CLASS/SPEC, WE ARE STILL CARRYING SOME DEAD WEIGHT FROM THE START OF THIS EXPANSION, OUR LOGS ARE PUBLIC. CAN YOU OUT HEAL OR OUT DPS SOMEONE ON OUR CURRENT ROSTER? APPLY TODAY.

These are the Classes we are most interested in:

Healers
1 Resto Shaman HIGH DEMAND
1 Healing Monk HIGH DEMAND
1 Disc Priest HIGH DEMAND
1 Holy Paladin HIGH DEMAND

DPS
1 Enh Shaman HIGH DEMAND
1 Warrior HIGH DEMAND
1 Warlock HIGH DEMAND
1 Mage HIGH DEMAND
1 Hunter HIGH DEMAND
1 Moonkin HIGH DEMAND
1 DK HIGH DEMAND
1 Shadow Priest HIGH DEMAND
1 Feral Druid HIGH DEMAND

Tank
1 Tank (Guardian Druid, Protection Warrior, or Prot Paladin) Tank recruitment is always open due to the nature of the game, Only Exceptional applicants will be considered.

APPLY HERE: www.uprising-ap.com (Website is currently undergoing changes, any private applications can be PM'ed to Romoreas on the forums)

If you have any questions feel free to message Romomonk, Romoredux, Romoreas, Romodin or Speak in game.

Add Romoreas#1535 and speakrsg@gmail.com to Real ID
Edited by Romoredux on 3/1/2013 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
grats on us 20th
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/17/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Doubless
grats on us 20th

Thanks <3
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
I miss you Doubles.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Multini
I miss you Doubles.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump

Oh, and which middle school did you recruit your website designer from?
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
Bump

They time traveled back into 1999. Just kidding; if that were the case, it would be hosted on Geocities.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump

We don't have time to make our website look pretty. All of our time is spent wiping to difficult encounters such as Bloodboil 2.0 and Blade Lord Trash.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
Bump

We don't have time to make our website look pretty. All of our time is spent wiping to difficult encounters such as Bloodboil 2.0 and Blade Lord Trash.

Have I ever admitted my undying love for you Bergg?

if not then I call Bullcrap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Spard is here bros, lets kick it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
#Swag
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/31/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Swaghound
#Swag

You name for some odd reason reminds me of Jack Swagger the WWE wrestler.
Reply Quote
anyone good on AP?
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Mage
Kmage
Oh wait he quit WoW :c
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
01/23/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Romoredux
anyone good on AP?

I, the great Bõb Jenkins.....

Am pretty terrible.
Edited by Bõb on 1/23/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
42 Human Rogue
Dat world 194.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Simplify: http://www.reddit.com/r/psychology/comments/16x17f/hi_rpsychology_im_looking_for_advice_or_a_good/c80925j
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Visuh
Hi
Reply Quote
hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]