Current state of Badscalp?

I haven't played in about a year. I've been on this server for five years but since LFD (and the retirement of Buhtail) destroyed realm community the great community of WotLK died and I really don't feel all that attached to the server anymore. Should I switch? What longtime scalpers are still around, is the server still low pop like it was at the end of Cata? Is MoP even good?
pls respond
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
MoP is ok, badscalp is way low pop, no decent progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
MoP is fun and who cares what the population is? There are still plenty of people. Stick to your roots I say.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Its definitely not the most populated server anymore, but there are SOME teams that have some pve progression and a few teams that pvp alot, you just have to find one of the few active guilds. Not saying we're awesome, but we our guild horde-side is still inside the top 1000 US which is decent.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Ventrue
MoP is fun and who cares what the population is? There are still plenty of people. Stick to your roots I say.

QFT

Bloodscalp always has, and always will be my romping grounds.

OG BS since March of 2005.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
This server was always quiet, but now it's ghost townish (if that's a phrase). I can/will say normally I ignore all the banter about dead server BLAH BLAH BLAH.... but it is actually too quiet now. I will probably be looking at a server transfer if this new guild doesnt work out. It has some good people in it, so hopefully it comes together. Been on Bloodscalp since game's inception. But I have tried other servers, and the banners in Orgrimmar were the same, and people were actually using Trade Chat for TRADE!!! So, Instead of kiving lonely on Badscalp, I may finally migrate my 90's off, and find a reasonable guild (provided this one doesn't turn out. I have hopes it will, and giving it a month to see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]