LF persons interested in <lvl70 content

90 Night Elf Priest
I've been playing WoW for several years now, and progressed very slowly my first few. I remember getting to 70 and basically getting WoTLK the next week.

I'm wonding if there is a guild or a group that likes to run 70s with 90s and collect gear,mounts, or enjoy the "lore". I kinda wanna freeze my xp so i can mess around at 70 for awhile, to get a feel of it, or, what is left.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
Trust me there's very little left being a 70 twink, especially on this server. It's not easy to get old raids going here, and PVP wise the bracket is hardly what it used to be, and you'd need top end gear to be competitave along with max proffs. Arenas are a mess as well. Just keeping this toon at 70 for the memories and because I refuse to level and put the tens of thousands of gold I spent on this toon to waste =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]