Spitting

90 Human Death Knight
Whats with you clowns and the spit emote?

When you lose and spit, it just shows me how upset you are. Some of you just cant seem to control yourself.

Do you get spit on alot by Alliance? XD

Whats your opinion on this nasty emote?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I spit on people because it's purely psychological.

Nerds like you make posts about spitting since the dawn of time.

Mad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's how I say "hello".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Idk about anyone else but i spit on trash, I am assuming people find you to be trash, Ergo you've been spit on because you're trash
Reply Quote
I hate it. It's over used, like laugh. I was killing this warrior (yes, I actually successfully killed someone) and he /laughed at me as he died. What's so funny? You're dead, dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/19/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Songbird
I hate it. It's over used, like laugh. I was killing this warrior (yes, I actually successfully killed someone) and he /laughed at me as he died. What's so funny? You're dead, dude.

What! You kill someone?!? This is unheard of!

Edit: Cause bad.
Edited by Karayna on 12/20/2012 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Karayna

What! You kill someone?!? This is unheard of!

Edit: Cause bad.

SHUSH YOU

I had to blow all my cooldowns, pop readiness, and blow them again, then die and rez and finish him off, but I did it

SO NYAH
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

When you lose and spit, it just shows me how upset you are. Some of you just cant seem to control yourself.

Orcs spit b/c they're mouth-breathing idiots, so they tend to drool all over everything anyway.
Reply Quote

Orcs spit b/c they're mouth-breathing idiots, so they tend to drool all over everything anyway.

:(

I do not! I had extensive dental work done!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I only ever spit on horde if they attack me while having an advantage, and I still manage to kill them.

Which is pretty rare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Str8 giggling on !@#$%es.
Reply Quote
/Spit - is for trash that tried to kill you and failed - it reinforces the "Trash" title

/Giggle - is for being tickled by PvE geared noobs who think damage checks on script written encounters are stimulating and somehow demonstrate skillz.

/salute & /bow - are for those who put up a good fight, don't attack you when you're covered with mobs, those who while PvPing with you will fight an add mob with you then turn on you to kill your face once more. This is the highest rank of emote that can be bestowed on your enemy.

War. . . war never changes.

Edit to add that my pants are officially down during all PvP encounters, and a "hand shake" as my Granddad used to call it, is an emote I make in RL for anyone I deem able to breed.
Edited by Grumlunar on 12/31/2012 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe that people doing this are going through the same emotions that you are when your dying and "laughing at the person" Ive noticed that you do this alot while your dying Kazmaiersdk? ..dont get me wrong im not trying to troll your post..I think its a dumb emote as well...but Ive noticed while your dying you always LOL at the people killing you.
My best guess is the emotions your feeling when you do that are very similar to the people who are spitting.
Edited by Laststand on 12/31/2012 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I believe that people doing this are going through the same emotions that you are when your dying and "laughing at the person" Ive noticed that you do this alot while your dying Kazmaiersdk? ..dont get me wrong im not trying to troll your post..I think its a dumb emote as well...but Ive noticed while your dying you always LOL at the people killing you.
My best guess is the emotions your feeling when you do that are very similar to the people who are spitting.

I am trying to convey the message of how hilarious it is that you finally killed me with overwhelming numbers.

Really?
Reply Quote
I can't wait to kill this clown and spit on it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Don't worry, those that have anger problems in real life often reflect that behavior in game.
people with anger issues don't get very far in the real world, they are wife beaters, criminals, sadistic, and just undesirable.
Chances are those people suffer real world problems because of their anger, despite the fact that most of these people are oblivious and in denial of their problem.

So when I meet a real A-hole in game that has obvious anger problems, it comforts me to know that they won't make it very far in the real world.
Chances are their anger will lead to some kind of felony conviction which will ruin their life, then they will be working manual labor, and minimum wage jobs their whole life. so really, the joke is on them ;)
They spit on people, and society spits back!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't worry, those that have anger problems in real life often reflect that behavior in game.
people with anger issues don't get very far in the real world, they are wife beaters, criminals, sadistic, and just undesirable.
Chances are those people suffer real world problems because of their anger, despite the fact that most of these people are oblivious and in denial of their problem.

Wat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think its time to deeply look into ones soul to really determine, if one should spit or not to spit. That's is a question worthy of war, or if it is a smelly Orc maybe it'll be the needed bath they sought to desire from me.

Edit: Spit on a troll in the process and had to add him in.
Edited by Nappyboy on 1/20/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Nerds like you make posts about spitting since the dawn of time.

Mad.

How do you manage to make so much spit? Dries my mouth just thinking about it.
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Gròmmash

Indeed.

& you ganked me & I was sad, js.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]