Collected Souls is a 25-man raiding guild that focuses first on having fun and establishing a warm and welcome environment, second working hard downing content. We only raid 5 hours a week and take pride in making the most of our time. We mostly consist of working adults in our mid 20's or older. We are by no means "Elite Hardcore Players" nor do we expect our members to be. We get through the content at our own pace, and don't believe in sacrificing enjoyment of the game or leaving raiders out for speedy progression.
Wed, Sun 7:30-10:00pm Pacific Time
Collected Souls are looking for the following type of Raiders:
* Wants to raid the content in a 25 man format
* Doesn't mind slow progression, and is in it to have fun with his/her guildies
* Reliable, will show up when they say they will.
* Will be there for the full 2.5 hours, doesn't go for extended afk's
* Listens, Takes direction well, is not sensitive to criticism.
* Respectful, Is not abrasive, does not troll trade chat or forums.
* Is in it for the experience and the content, not the loot.
* Is patient, people are learning and mistakes will happen, doesn't sweat it.
* Is self sufficient, isn't needy, doesn't constantly ask for help.
* Makes an effort to understand their class and improve.
Classes/Roles high on our list:
(Will consider all players if you think we are the type of guild that fits your playstyle)
All classes (Especially Monk)
Druid/Monk/DK with dps/heals offspec.
If this sounds like the guild for you please fill out an application at our site, or contact myself in game:
(Click Add thread, and create your own application thread)
Thank you for your time