[A] <The Violet Legion> Dalaran's military.

90 Worgen Warlock
Sreech? Sounds similar to a rogue that used to run a Forsaken guild on Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
12/23/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Sreech
Silly undead

Silly monk. 5.2 is a while away. ^_^

What's that got to do with anything?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
12/23/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Morvayn
Sreech? Sounds similar to a rogue that used to run a Forsaken guild on Moon Guard.

Served under Sleech, during the time Defilers was up and about.

12/23/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Mistreaver
What's that got to do with anything?

Well, if we're not considering confrontation from a PvP standpoint, which that is how I interpreted the earlier remark; a challenge to do my worse, then monks really don't see any improvement in their PvP viability until 5.2. Of course, I'm as into my PvP as I am my RP, and I likely misinterpreted your remark :(

Also, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I was more just commenting on the fact I don't like undead in general. Never could bring myself to play one

As for PvP... I'm hit and miss. I usually don't indulge in it at all. When I do, there's no real faction loyalty involved. Just a desire to earn Honor/valor and achieves
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Warrior
4 days off WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/23/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Sreech

Served under Sleech, during the time Defilers was up and about.

That is exactly whom I was referring to. Similar name. Caught me off guard for a moment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
*waves*

Hello there!

*Bumps*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
*waves*

Hello there!

*Bumps*

I don't know you... but your name is epic!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
12/23/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Morvayn
That is exactly whom I was referring to. Similar name. Caught me off guard for a moment.

^_^ Yeah, sort of a homage, as I always liked his character name; but wanted something similar to imply the character enjoys inspiring terror, thus "Screech" became "Sreech". I also have a monk named "Sreek".

12/23/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Mistreaver
I was more just commenting on the fact I don't like undead in general. Never could bring myself to play one

I could never bring myself to play Kaldorei, the idle animations, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
A lot of people seem to hate the idle animations of night elven women. I tend to not really notice too much.

The worgen used to be extremely obnoxious with their constant sniff. That -did- bother me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I bump thee once more, before sweet sleep taketh me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I actually don't mind the kaldorei animations. Lot better than the human ones

I can't stand the way male humans look.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
I have to say, Moon Guard has much better guilds than my server. And Kirin Tor RP too, which is also very lacking on WrA. Since I can only afford a faction change right now (and not a server transfer), I hope I get to see you guys around Dalaran with CRZs when I make the move to Alliance! For Dalaran!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
12/24/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Elarian
I have to say, Moon Guard has much better guilds than my server. And Kirin Tor RP too, which is also very lacking on WrA. Since I can only afford a faction change right now (and not a server transfer), I hope I get to see you guys around Dalaran with CRZs when I make the move to Alliance! For Dalaran!

I think that's a first ._.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bumpin' while waitin' in line at the Brawler's Guild.
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Warrior
Merry Christmas everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Needs more Red. HERE YOU GO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]