Raids/ RBG's / Scenarios / Arena's

85 Orc Hunter
<Coma Tong> Is attempting to establish 10 man raiding within our guild. Some of our core players have been playing since vanilla and we're a very relaxed organization. Are members are 18+ and we are currently open recruiting to top off our raid groups and begin organizing RBG's. I am only looking for a dedicated players that can make at least 1-2 nights a week attendance 100% of the time. Gear does not concern me, I only ask that you be 18+ and be chill.Raid Days:Group 1 - Wednesday and Friday 7:30pm - 10:00pm Server Time Group 2 - Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:00pm Server Time (option to Wednesday evening raid for progression )RBG's will be organized throughout the week as often as players preferProgression:Currently 1/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, 1/6 HoFContact Info:You can send a tell or in-game mail to:

Yògibushidó
Havikkall
Nexaus
Iaeon
Edited by Havikkall on 12/22/2012 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Welcome to The Coma Tongs's new website!

GM(s) - Havikkall

Guild history/description - The Coma Tong was founded early '09, and currently has 210+ members. We are not one of the oldest (but we have a good group of people) guild on the server. We are a social / leveling / raiding / political guild. Striving to develop a functionally democratic guild structured. Built for the enjoyment of our members, not for the egos of a chosen few. Therefore we try to ensure that our new members and lower level toons get help as they need it. Our hope is that we not only retain them but ensure they are properly geared for upper level raiding. So I will say we are simply a guild that raids. Our focus is not just on questing, I am also setting up an Arena & Boxing Team for PVp play as well. Along with the Battlegrounds, Dungeons, Quests, and Raids growing as a team toward our ultimate goal of end game content play. The Alliance will perish tasting the steel of our blades and the fury of our presence. We have fun while raiding, along with anything else for that matter. The Tong is more of a community than a guild. The best collection of people I have come across in this game by far. We are a minimal drama (no guild is without drama - if they say they are they are lying)".

Thank you for trying out GuildPortal! Those of you who are old heads, welcome and thanks for your unending support. We cann't do it without you. For those of you new to the guild, welcome to a great group of people! In an effort to maintain unity however I must stress that because of our differences and skill level in the game we all do things differently, but understanding this point lets maintain team work, consideration at all times(even when you're frustrated). "NO DRAMA!" at any time will be tolerated, nor profanity. Treat others as they should be treated. Working together to develop an environment that we can all learn and enhance our skills and knoledge as we level up. (Having a blast while we do!) While being the best that we can be in our respective roles as individuals and as a guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]