[A]<Clan Silveraxe> -Dwarf guild recruiting!

90 Dwarf Warrior
Stoneoath?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Lemme cut ye off at the knees and I'll show ye how low me beard hangs!
Reply Quote
Bump for ya, because I like your rank structures...BUT BLUE STILL SUCKS AS A TABARD COLOR!!! :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Crimson and black?
Reply Quote
Red and White, the colors of my beloved Sooners...well, crimson and cream, but red and white is close enough :)

Oh, and black, gold and red to celebrate the handsome black war rams...always loved that mount...platonically, of course :)
Edited by Nakhu on 12/27/2012 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Just come over and join us already :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Ale!
Axes!
Hammers!
Guns!
Beards!
Rams!
Gryphons!
Masterwork Armors and weapons!
Blacksmithing!
Mining!
Brewing!
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Obmi
Just come over and join us already :)

A few more AVs like my last one and I just might hehe.
Reply Quote
I am planning to create a new Dwarf on WrA! I am thinking Shaman, unless you guys have a great need for a certain class - I did not see any monks. I am willing to learn a new class, if you can bear with me in the beginning..

Is there anything else I need to know about your requirements? I would hate to get to 30 and have done something wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Good to hear!

As for "needs" my first thought is always play what YOU have fun playing! Thats a priority. Thats what matters first. If you enjoy playing different classes well looking out our roster and seeing who is 90 or close to it I'd say: We could use another healer first. But we still have holes in our ranks. Only one DK, no high level mages, or warlocks.

I am planning to create a new Dwarf on WrA! I am thinking Shaman, unless you guys have a great need for a certain class - I did not see any monks. I am willing to learn a new class, if you can bear with me in the beginning..

Is there anything else I need to know about your requirements? I would hate to get to 30 and have done something wrong.
Edited by Obmi on 12/30/2012 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
As guild leader my vision for the guild is to develop a 10 man raid team/capability, an RBG team, and some guild arena teams (2v2, 3v3, etc). When we reach those goals its Miller Time! Endex (end of exercise for all you non-military) ... we remain active, playing together, and having fun. Thats my vision and those are my goals for our guild.

Dwarf Camaraderie and Fellowship is #1. Once we have that its really about what WE feel like doing? The sky is the limit. Right now we're just waiting on our 60s, 70s, and 80s, to hit 90 and gear. Much of our roster are experienced WoW players that came here to play on this server and in our dwarf guild, and ended up starting new characters to do it. We have the in-house knowledge and experience in PVE- raiding and PVP. Thanks to my students and former students that came here to join Weimtime, and my friends in WoW that I've made. We're headed in the right direction!
Reply Quote
Hello, good Dwarf! I would like to invite you and your clan for some pummeling of Dragonmaw Orcs in the pass between Loch Modan and the Wetlands and of the Forest Trolls that inhabit the Hinterlands. Those of my group will be starting the population control on the 5th of January at five in the afternoon. Details still have to be fleshed out but I do think with some collaboration, if you would like to join us, we could get this done right and proper.
I've invited Lorcan and his Thunderwing to join us as well. We couldn't do a proper expedition into the Hinterlands without inviting his good clan to join us. After our success, I'm hoping that the Wildhammers might be willing to give more insight to how they live under an open sky and maybe even get our Modarin to ride a proper Gryphon.
Reply Quote
You will have to knock him out and tie him to the gryphon.

I'm up for some Horde-smashing, too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sounds like fun to me!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Adalbjorg,

That sounds pretty fun. Thanks for the invitation. Sounds like a fun RP event= RP plus some killing :) .... I'm sure we have some members who would be very down for it incl. myself.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/01/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Adalbjorg
After our success, I'm hoping that the Wildhammers might be willing to give more insight to how they live under an open sky and maybe even get our Modarin to ride a proper Gryphon.

Ugh.
UGH.
UUUUUUUUUUUGH.

This event utterly disgusts me in every way. ....Then again...

01/01/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Adalbjorg
pummeling of Dragonmaw Orcs
Edited by Thundermont on 1/1/2013 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I don't think he is a fan of ... Wildhammers. LOL oh well. But yes we have members that would be into this. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Oh, yes. Plenty will be interested. We`ve got tons of good, dedicated, carefree Dwarves that`ll make the event, I assure you, 10x better.

Its just that the event description made me wretch for a second.

...Learning from Wildhammers... The audacity...

*Cough*

But yeah. Since Dwarf Clans aren`t free countries and Thundermont is a fairly veteran dude in the guild, i`m sure I might find an excuse to come for the Orc bashing anyway (Unless Obmi wills otherwise, or the date makes me miss it).
An RP event is an RP event, after all.

Also, typing on a tablet is HNNNGH.
Edited by Thundermont on 1/2/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
iPad?
Reply Quote
Oh Thundermont and Modarin will get along very well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]