[A]<Clan Silveraxe> -Dwarf guild recruiting!

Skagrukk taps his chin with the large bladefist as he watches the champion Axxar spar with Gozg in the barrens. As he yawns and stretches his arms, he heard the sound of wings flapping and the engine of a gyrocopter! Skagrukk looks up and spots a few dwarven scouts in the area with the Clan Silveraxe tabard. The old orc grins and shouts out at the two orcs dueling. "DWARVES AHEAD! TO ARMS BROTHERS!" Champion Axxar jumps out of the water and picks up his axe, the new recruit Gozg climbs out onto the platform and grabs his equipment.

Skagrukk points up at the sky as the dwarves land on their territory, he pulls out a small box and slams it onto the ground. A large Garrosh'kar banner pops up and stands tall as the Silveraxe Clan does the same. Skagrukk slams the bladefist against his chest and beckons the dwarves. Shots rang past Skagrukk as the one of the Dawi warriors with a gun begins to open fire! The heavily armored dwarf charges right for Axxar but the champion meets the dwarf's charge with his own. Their axes clash loudly as the sound could be heard back in Durotar!

Skagrukk glares over at the dwarf who fired the shot first, he leaps forward and rolls towards the dwarf with the bladefist ready. As Skagrukk rises, the dwarf lowers his rifle and aims for the orc's face, he brings up the blade and blocks the first shot. Skagrukk lashes forward and forces the ranger to fall back. Gozg widly chases the female dwarf but easily gets caught in one of her traps! The orc brings up his shield and tries to block the dwarven barrage but a lucky bullet manages to hit his knee, he falls down but keeps the shield up to continue blocking the shots.

Skagrukk looks back at Axxar and charges forward to help the champion out with the warrior dwarf, while the Dawi was facing the orc instead of himself. Skagrukk sent a high kick to the dwarf's tempo, knocking him out. The other two dwarves continues their suppressing fire on Gozg. Axxar and Skagrukk exchange looks and grins, they both leaped into the air, weapons held high and brought it down on the unsuspecting dwarven rangers! Skagrukk inflicts a large cut on the female dwarf's chest as Axxar does the same to the male range. They fall to the ground as Axxar gives Skagrukk a highfive! While gloating about their victory, the dwarven warrior curses the orcs in his tongue and charges at them, his axe slams into the ground, causing a tremor. The two orcs loses their balance and falls over as the warrior picks up his two allies and mounted his drake.

Skagrukk, Axxar, and Gozg laughs wildly as their enemies flee from the battlefield. The two resumes their duel in the war and Skagrukk hops back on his trusty wyvern, the points at Orgrimmar and begins to fly back into the proud orcish city.

Today, victory was theirs but Skagrukk had a frown on his face, knowing that he'll never see that dwarven lass again.

Fun random world pvp event guys and that's what I imagined when we fought today.

Oh and Obmi... I'm coming for your beard.

STOLED A PAGE TOO!
Edited by Skagrukk on 1/2/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Oh.
Ohohohohohho.

NOT WHILE I'M LONGBEARD.

Looks like i'll have to start teaching the Clan its basic maneuvers to get ready for this. And yell at them until they start grinding dem BGs.

Get ready for the biggest !@#$ing tarpit of Warriors with Great Weapons you'll ever see.

Also, this page is now being reclaimed by the Dawi.
Edited by Thundermont on 1/3/2013 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
BRING IT ON YA BLOODY STUNTY! I'LL CHOP OFF YA HEADS AND PUT THEM ON MY POINTY STICK!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
HEY.

GREENSKIN.

REMEMBER THE BATTLE FOR BLACK FIRE PASS?
TAKE THAT AS A REFERENCE POINT WHEN YOU RETREAT. Its a fairly good example.

Of course, this slaughter of Orcs is going to make Black Fire Pass look like a tap-dancing competition.
Edited by Thundermont on 1/3/2013 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Blackfire Pass was nothing but a setback! Do you remember the battle of Krak Azul?! OR WHEN YOUR PUNY DWARF LORD WAS CAPTURED BY THE ORCS AND NEEDED SIGMAR TO SAVE HIM?! BAHAHAHA! Relying on the help of a pathetic manling.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
/ooc

Yes I had fun! Even though you are one heckuva brute to bring down!

My beard? Hahahaha that sounds like another challenge.

We really should pursue some world pvp .. even on a small scale such as 5 v 5 or 10 v 10, etc. Would be fun.
Reply Quote
Your beard will be hanging outside of the barracks soon enough dwarf!

That would be pretty fun imo, we can set up some IC rivalry between the Silveraxes and the Garrosh'kar even if it's small scale battles!
Reply Quote
Can't we all just get along and recognize that PvP is the Devil?
Reply Quote
*throws rotten eggs at Nakhu*
Reply Quote
Skagrukk stop that, use these bricks instead. *Gives Skag a bag full of bricks.*
Edited by Kaltokk on 1/3/2013 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ah you right!

*lobs giant bricks at Nakhu*
Reply Quote
*Nod* Glad to be of assistance.
Reply Quote
Wait.. *turns back to face Kaltokk and lobs bricks at him!*
Reply Quote
*Catches them.* The BMC is back in the horde, so I'm no longer an outlaw.
Edited by Kaltokk on 1/3/2013 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Adalbjorg
Oh Thundermont and Modarin will get along very well.

I'll knock their heads together if they don't behave. Also, am I late for the orc-smashing?
Reply Quote
Yes but the moment you cartel members sli--

*looks at Brigeda* Oh my... *slides over all smooth like and stuffz* How you doing?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/03/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Skagrukk
Do you remember the battle of Krak Azul?!

Tch. You needed help from Goblins and Skaven for that. Just like all your "VICTORIES."

01/03/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Brigeda
I'll knock their heads together if they don't behave.

A Wildhammer wouldn't be able to smash a piece of balsa wood, let alone a THICK and WELL-MADE Dwarf head.

01/03/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Nakhu

*tags in and throws eggs*

Also, I think i'll be able to make the Saturday event.
Edited by Thundermont on 1/4/2013 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Thundermont

*tags in and throws eggs*

Also, I think i'll be able to make the Saturday event.

*Gives Thundermont a bag of bricks.* Throw these at him.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/04/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Kaltokk

*Throws entire bag of bricks*

I'm out.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Thundermont

*Throws entire bag of bricks*

I'm out.

I would give you more, but it seems Nakhu is now just a pile of red mush, and bricks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]