[A]<Clan Silveraxe> -Dwarf guild recruiting!

01/04/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Thundermont
Do you remember the battle of Krak Azul?!

Tch. You needed help from Goblins and Skaven for that. Just like all your "VICTORIES."

Grimgor Ironhide, `nuff said. The orc who dominated the land with nothing but black orcs and big'uns as troops.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/04/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Skagrukk
The orc who dominated the land with nothing but black orcs and big'uns as troops.

Every Orc Warboss ever.

In the Empire, at least. Orc Warbosses in the Karaz Ankor tend to not last long.

Because Cannon Spam.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
The Cult of the Slayer. Best dwarf thing to come out of Warhammer ;P .... actually Warhammer rocks.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Thundermont
The orc who dominated the land with nothing but black orcs and big'uns as troops.

Every Orc Warboss ever.

In the Empire, at least. Orc Warbosses in the Karaz Ankor tend to not last long.

Because Cannon Spam.

Actually alot of Warboss use goblins and orcs, only a few of their boys are black orcs. Grimgor Ironhide's the big daddy of black orcs and would only allow the biggest orcs to join his army.

01/04/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Obmi
The Cult of the Slayer. Best dwarf thing to come out of Warhammer ;P .... actually Warhammer rocks.

Slayers are just freaking amazing, their lore and their stories are just plain awesome. I'm planning to make my dwarf sort of like the slayers when Garrosh dies. I'm going to need a priest or paladin with me to be my doom recorder though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/04/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Skagrukk
Slayers are just freaking amazing, their lore and their stories are just plain awesome

Completely broken and underpowered in tabletop, sadly. But I agree.

01/04/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Skagrukk
Actually alot of Warboss use goblins and orcs, only a few of their boys are black orcs.

I'm familiar. But most of the time the Goblins are just fodder anyway, so it mineaswell just be made up of Orcs.

Grimgor Ironhide is a badass for kicking Archeon the Everchosen in the balls, though. And surviving.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<----Iz da best!
Reply Quote
<-----IZ DA BIGGEST `N DA BADDEST O' DEM UVVA' BOYZ! DUN FINK SO DO YA?!
Reply Quote
Bump for the beards!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Axxar we need a re-match .... however atm you out gear me, I'm in mostly honor, and you're in mostly conquest ;)
Reply Quote
Who was winning the fight before I jumped in?
Reply Quote
I had a great time at tonight's event even if Thundermont is a jerk who keeps insulting the Wildhammers.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Brigeda
I had a great time at tonight's event even if Thundermont is a jerk who keeps insulting the Wildhammers.

Just ask him about his bronze drake. Always tip him off.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
DUEL?!
Reply Quote
IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/05/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Axxar
DUEL?!

01/05/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Kaltokk
IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

bigassmessage.com/972e1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! DEATH TO THE STUNTIES!!!
Reply Quote
DEM BLUDDY STUNTIES WANT A FOIGHT DO DEY?! COME DOWN TA ORC LAND `N WE'S GON SHOW YU `OW TA RUKK DA PROPPA' WAY!
Reply Quote
Thank you to Clan Silveraxe for joining the Brotherhood of Iron and the Thunderwing in our stroll through the Dun Algaz pass and through the HInterlands! It was interesting and fun!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I was? LOL.

01/05/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Skagrukk
Who was winning the fight before I jumped in?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Adalbjorg,

I'm glad we had some members turn out to join you on your event. Had I not been very sick all weekend I would have been online :(

--Obmi

01/06/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Adalbjorg
Thank you to Clan Silveraxe for joining the Brotherhood of Iron and the Thunderwing in our stroll through the Dun Algaz pass and through the HInterlands! It was interesting and fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]