25M <Point of Adding Heat> ~Frueh is back.

90 Pandaren Warrior
http://www.pointofaddingheat.com

Server: Bladefist (PvE)
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Raid Times: Sunday - Wednesday 18:00 - 21:00 PST (21:00 - 24:00 EST)
Loot System: Loot Council
BattleTag Frueh at: Frueh#1133

Currently Recruiting
All exceptional players looking to progress through Pandaria content.
Secondary Raid Leader

Point of Adding Heat is currently recruiting for 25-man Mists of Pandaria raiding. While many 25-man guilds have chosen to change to 10-man raiding, we at Point of Adding Heat are focusing solely on 25-man raiding. If you're looking to raid 25-mans, Point of Adding Heat may be the home for you.

Who is Point of Adding Heat?
Point of Adding Heat is a newly created guild on the US Server Bladefist - Alliance. A lot of the core members of the guild are group of Nuclear Field Mechanics and Electronic technicians who play WoW on our off time. Most of us are old school hardcore raiders who quit for the last expansion or two, and are recently getting back into the game. We are used to 25 mans, and would like to continue raiding in 25 man raids rather than cut down to 10 mans.

Point of Adding Heat is recruiting skilled, dedicated raiders to help us progress in Mists of Pandaria. While there are certain classes we need more than others, if you think you an exceptional raider of like mind with Point of Adding Heat, feel free to apply. Exceptional applicants will be considered on a case by case basis even if the spot isn't "open", and additional raid spots can appear frequently.

I have a lot of history on this server. GM of Salvation and Salus Novus, both of which took number 1 guild on the server for the time they were here, and I plan on doing it again with <POAH>.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
. GM of Salvation and Salus Novus, both of which took number 1 guild on the server for the time they were here, and I plan on doing it again with <POAH>.

No point in lying to try and recruit, be honest and itll help you better.

For any new raiders reading, neither guilds took number 1 on the server for any point of time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is how Frueh leads guilds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBQ1UcznEg&feature=player_detailpage#t=440s. It starts at the best part, but that's not to say that the rest of it and Part 2 are not equally hilarious.

12/23/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Provemypoint
For any new raiders reading, neither guilds took number 1 on the server for any point of time.

If you count their exploits, still no.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Number 1 in progression in both BC and WotLK. I mean Salvation was the only guild in 25mans for the first 2-3 months of Bladefist raiding. And Salus Novus (Which UNITY said we shouldn't even try coming back, and man were they butt hurt) also came back to be number 1.

Bubble, that !@#$s gold bro, I listen to it every once in a while for lulz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Frueh has always thought he was me, isn't that cute.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Blackbert, you've been a scrub since day one. Things don't change, I'll always be the king, you'll always be a baddie.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You can call yourself what you want, but you'll never be me.
Edited by Blackbert on 12/24/2012 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've seen pictures of you Black. No one wants to be like you. GOD I LOVE BLADEFIST DRAMA
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
tbh no one even pugs on this server, I've only seen one pug on horde for a msv 10 man and they didn't kill anything

the chances of recruiting anyone that wants to wipe on a boss on 25M for even one night on this server is extremely low, especially when they have better 25M options available (Insurgency, UNITY, Seraphym)

either move to a different server or look cross servers for players (even though this really wouldn't work due to your shady history apparently and your one kill on stone guards reg isn't very promising to new recruits) because this isn't going to happen on bladefist
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Thats what they said about Salus Novus too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/24/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Fruehology

And this was also 3 or 4 years before LFR was implemented I take it. A majority of players now don't even step into reg encounters let alone have the patience to progress because LFR is easy and it awards roughly the same gear with 5% of the effort. I mean don't get me wrong, they will raid normals eventually after 3 more tiers when its nerfed to the ground.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this server is dead. All the decent players have already been soaked up by Insurgency, Unyielding, UNITY, and Cataclysm. I highly doubt anyone from those guilds would even think about joining a 4 year old guild that a fair amount of people haven't even heard of, with a history of exploitation.

Take it from someone who tried to recruit 2 times for a 25 man team back in T11, when the raiding situation was 100x better then it is now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Fruehology

They say a lot of things, don't they?

12/24/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Fruehology
GOD I LOVE BLADEFIST DRAMA

Me too. Dance for us all, monkey.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
<3 the free bumps. #1 Rx -> POAH
Edited by Fruehology on 12/25/2012 1:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Reygn, did you xfer last night?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Number 1 in progression in both BC and WotLK.

Not quite, my feats of strength says otherwise. When you get to ulduar, then sure thats when most of us left. (Beefette from Crimson Fury).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
!
Edited by Tickedoff on 1/29/2013 6:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
bump
Edited by Tickedoff on 1/29/2013 6:02 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]