So, looking at all of these in one place, there's a couple of very real concerns:
1) Arms Str scaling is actually the lowest primary stat scale for any of the classes I simmed. I am willing to accept better weapon damage scaling can make up for this (I really should have simmed that value, but honestly didn't think about it at the time), but if that is the case then the weapon damage scaling cannot be said to make up for any of the secondaries. You simply don't get enough of it to make up that difference.
2) Fury's crit scaling is a huge outlier, 50% ahead of any other spec's scaling with their best attribute. Fury needs to have their reliance on crit reduced drastically. It can lose 33% of its value, and still be ahead of most other specs in terms of its value. This is something that needs to be looked at.
3) Both Fury and Arms have absolutely horrible haste scaling. None of the other specs come close, almost all are double. Something as simple as a port of Sanctity of Battle would help us with this drastically. In the current design, Haste generating more white attacks and rage simply is not enough. Rage does not fill the role of a primary resource, and honestly it never has, not in the same way other class's resources do.
4) Arms' Mastery is even worse than haste. Arms' Mastery Scaling is worse than the scaling of any stat of any spec I simmed. This needs a redesign if you ever want it to be more than wasted rating on gear.
5) Arms' Crit, its best scaling secondary, is middle of the road at best when compared to other specs' scaling. For the majority of the specs simmed, Arms' crit is worse than a secondary or even tertiary stat. You could no joke double Arms values of Haste and Mastery, leave crit completely untouched, and we would still be within the range of normal for other specs. This is bad.
Anyway, yes, these numbers are with BiS and aren't relevant to most people (including myself). Arms does great at the low end of gear, the problem is with the poor scaling it falls further and further behind. Also, today's BiS is most likely 5.2's normal mode gear, which means it will quickly become relevant to a much larger number of people. I just hope something can be done to bring our scaling into line by then.
tl;dr: Fury's crit value is way too high. All Warriors hate haste, and Arms' mastery sucks. These are objective comparisons in relation to the scaling other specs get.