Dec 25th Maintenance

85 Human Warrior
Still no word on Service Status forum. What gives?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i cant even find the service status forum. came here to figure this out myself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
They've never done maintenance on a major holiday before so this Christmas hardly seems the time to start.

I'm taking the lack of announcement to mean there won't be maintenance. : )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
12/24/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Moiyra
i cant even find the service status forum. came here to figure this out myself.

go to the top, click on FORUMS. then look under SUPPORT, the forum you want is on the right. SERVICE STATUS.

how did you miss that?!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Since many of the employes are off for the Holidays I seriously doubt there will be any maintenance. It will probably end up being Wednesday, Thursday or Friday if at all this week. Might even just skip the week unless some of the servers are having a problem.

The chances of the game being down tomorrow are incredibly small. lol
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
Blizz is probably taking the day off, too.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
The maintenance team as well as most of blizzard will be at home with their families and friends tomorrow. Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to them.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
I SEVERELY doubt they are going to do maintenance on christmas, when everyone wants to login for presents, on the day everyone at Blizzard is on holiday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Doesn't matter if they do or don't do maintenance:

- It's christmas. Take a break from WoW for a day.

- You are going to get plenty of presents to keep you busy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
They're just going to flip off the servers to prevent unnecessary wear. Who would be on a game when you could spend time with family? *scoff*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
just kidding...

All realms will be unavailable for play from Midnight December 25 until Midnight December 26 for a 24 hour period. You need to be spending time with your family during this period not playing our game.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Right now there are no plans for maintenance tomorrow. Obviously if something comes up, that could change. If that happens, we'll post something here on the forums.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/24/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Immature
- It's christmas. Take a break from WoW for a day.

But WoW is part of my Christmas tradition!

I look forward to waking up to Greatfather Winter's presents every year!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/24/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Brennvin
Right now there are no plans for maintenance tomorrow. Obviously if something comes up, that could change. If that happens, we'll post something here on the forums.

Ty Brennvin.

/HighPaw
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
12/24/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Brennvin

I can't help but notice that your avatar has desert in the background. That means you aren't the one inside AQ40 but are either the overworld one that roamed Silithus, or the ones that were present during the gate opening events.

I don't have any point there... except to make it obvious that I notice things that scarcely matter to anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
there are a few just inside the entrance to AQ40 they could provide the desert background :p
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
12/24/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Guilao
there are a few just inside the entrance to AQ40 they could provide the desert background :p

There are walls around them though. There are no places in AQ40 where there is desert in the background.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/24/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Snowfox

There are walls around them though. There are no places in AQ40 where there is desert in the background.

He's a vanilla player!

SHUN IT! THAT MOD'S OPINION NO LONGER MATTERS!

/tinfoilhat
/zombieapocalypseholdout
/shotgun
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

He's a vanilla player!

SHUN IT! THAT MOD'S OPINION NO LONGER MATTERS!

/tinfoilhat
/zombieapocalypseholdout
/shotgun

This is a calmer reaction than I am generally used to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]