Dec 25th Maintenance

100 Undead Warlock
He's a vanilla player!

SHUN IT! THAT MOD'S OPINION NO LONGER MATTERS!

/tinfoilhat
/zombieapocalypseholdout
/shotgun

I won't lie. I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
They want us to play on Christmas and drag us away from our families.... I'M IN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'll laugh if servers are down literally ALL day tomorrow. I highly doubt it though.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/24/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Snowfox
Right now there are no plans for maintenance tomorrow. Obviously if something comes up, that could change. If that happens, we'll post something here on the forums.

I can't help but notice that your avatar has desert in the background. That means you aren't the one inside AQ40 but are either the overworld one that roamed Silithus, or the ones that were present during the gate opening events.

I don't have any point there... except to make it obvious that I notice things that scarcely matter to anyone.

Nice catch. He's supposed to be a Colossal Anubisath Warbringer from the Ahn'Qiraj opening event.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/24/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Snowfox
They want us to play on Christmas and drag us away from our families.... I'M IN!

I once asked Blizzard if they are evil. You know, so I wasn't agreeing to help the forces of darkness.

They took me into the muscular red arms, the sweet smell of sulphur and brimstone surrounding me. Holding me tight, I could feel the comforting tentacles wrap around me, swaying me high above the warm reassuring lava. They stroked my cheek with a large sharp claw, and made me look them right in the red glowing eye. "We're not not evil." they said, several of them giving me a rapscallion rub on the head with their skeletal clawed fingers. "Trust us", they hissed as their forked tongue wriggled about "We're the good guys".

... and that was good enough for me.

COMMENT OF THE YEAR!
Reply Quote
12/24/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Brennvin

I can't help but notice that your avatar has desert in the background. That means you aren't the one inside AQ40 but are either the overworld one that roamed Silithus, or the ones that were present during the gate opening events.

I don't have any point there... except to make it obvious that I notice things that scarcely matter to anyone.

Nice catch. He's supposed to be a Colossal Anubisath Warbringer from the Ahn'Qiraj opening event.

So if we destroy you, we get the loot you guys dropped back then, right?
Reply Quote
Community Manager

The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight

I once asked Blizzard if they are evil. You know, so I wasn't agreeing to help the forces of darkness.

They took me into the muscular red arms, the sweet smell of sulphur and brimstone surrounding me. Holding me tight, I could feel the comforting tentacles wrap around me, swaying me high above the warm reassuring lava. They stroked my cheek with a large sharp claw, and made me look them right in the red glowing eye. "We're not not evil." they said, several of them giving me a rapscallion rub on the head with their skeletal clawed fingers. "Trust us", they hissed as their forked tongue wriggled about "We're the good guys".

Sad I could only click "like" once.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/24/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Brennvin
Right now there are no plans for maintenance tomorrow. Obviously if something comes up, that could change. If that happens, we'll post something here on the forums.

I assumed there would be considering it's Christmas and most people will be out without a care about maintenance, then again there are players out there who don't celebrate which shocks me but to each their own!
Reply Quote

The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.

I see...

Could, could you just come here, and help me summon this Doomguard? Wait...wrong expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

I'm visualizing the talking orange but instead a mad pair of vegetables talking.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/24/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Bòlas

No, they want to drag your families into Azeroth.

Give in.
Reply Quote

I'm visualizing the talking orange but instead a mad pair of vegetables talking.

http://www.fodrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Beets-by-Dre-2.jpg
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

I had a friend who did lasers for shows ask me for a name a long time back. I told them they could think of a good name or I could give them the cheesiest one I could think of. They asked, so I said "Phat Photons"

Also yay about the Warbringer! I remember killing you for rep! Nothing personal, of course...

I'm not prejudiced against giant walking stone jackal-headed heralds of old gods, of course. You just gave a lot of rep is all.
Reply Quote

I had a friend who did lasers for shows ask me for a name a long time back. I told them they could think of a good name or I could give them the cheesiest one I could think of. They asked, so I said "Phat Photons"

Also yay about the Warbringer! I remember killing you for rep! Nothing personal, of course...

I'm not prejudiced against giant walking stone jackal-headed heralds of old gods, of course. You just gave a lot of rep is all.

Please, we all know you hated the Anubisath's after they didn't drop the gear you wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Please send someone else to the store to buy the christmas presents next year. :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

*Cyndilou falls over laughing.*
Reply Quote

Holy crud, I think I actually giggled there. Giggled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/24/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Brennvin

This is so sweet, i'm so glad you guys are getting a break off for Christmas :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]