A League of Their Own LF DPS

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Ravencrest,
I am reaching out to everyone tonight in the search of a few DPS for our T W TH 9:30-12:00. We have a fairly strong group and are currently 4/6 MV and working on 2/6 HoF. We mainly need ranged DPS, due to two inconsistent RDPS. We need a mage, warlock, or hunter. We recently just left Forsaken Ones due to a GM that has not been on in a month. Please either send me in game mail to either Demonkingxx, Johndel, or Okur to apply. If none of these characters are on real ID bisquick9727@gmail.com. We are a very friendly group and would love for anyone to apply. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
Reply Quote
HI HI Ravencrest!
***THREAD UPDATE***

8/16 and attempting ToT
Need High Output DPS for our Progression raid Group 1
We prefer the following classes:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Rogue
Monk
Priest
If you can sustain 70k+ dps overall, please whisper me Sindérz or Blacklistd in game for more information. We have MSV on farm, working HOF. Our New Raid Time is M-W-F at 8pm Server.
Ilevel for ToT should be about 495. If you are a bit under, but know your class well and can deliver in damage, we will help get you there.

Were a friendly NO BS guild. Please do not ask for a raid spot if you are a flake or like to stand in fire. Thanks!!
I
Reply Quote
You can whisper me in game Sindérz or send an in game mail if you are interested! Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]