[A] Relinquish The Loot (3/13H) Recruiting.

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey all,

Due to unforseeable roster issues, Relinquish The Loot now has a raid spot for one skilled and experienced dps (must have a viable healing offspec as you'll be our third healing on 3 healer fights). Paladin, Shaman or Monk preferably

Applicants should be minimum 510 ilvl and do Ideally more than 120k dps single target. Some experience with normal modes would be appreciated aswell, but as LFR and normal aren't too different, just having the DPS and gear would suffice.

We raid Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun 11.45pm-3.30am.

In the event you have any questions or would like more information you can direct questions to myself, Captrix or domineek ingame or here on the forums.

Thanks for your time.

Sty.
Edited by Stylist on 6/7/2013 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Pity bump ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump. May need a dps with a healing OS as i suspect we'll be losing another member soon. =/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump. =/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You know you want to come raid with us! Do eeeeet, do eeeeet! I have tea! .... and cookies!

<3

PS. You also know you want to be a shaman =^.^=
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump. Teapot wants a mastery buff :o.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/bump.

Hi Gallatea!

Gimme cookie!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Why hello there, good to see you're doing well! You may have a cookie, but you need to find me a mastery buff providing dps! Mostly just find me a shaman. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
To the top! Updated with new recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
FIND ME A PALLY!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for good people. If you love raiding then you're going to want to go with this bunch. They smash face and have a good time doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump.. =/
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Smalltoo on 6/2/2013 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pssst, Might want to change the title, update it a bit :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]