Any good monk xmogs out there?

90 Human Rogue
Hello everyone, im in the process of leveling up my monk (currently 73).

But I was thinking, unlike my rogue, who can have countless different unique and amazing transmogs, what can a PANDA monk have as a transmog?

Anyone here have a decent armor set that looks good on a fat tub of lard rolling around and doing flips? If so link it bellow :)

If not, 1000 misfortunes to you >:[
jk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
I like mine. I'm all tribal or something. Ulduar stuff looks good too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I thought this Panda Monk had a good thing going.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Tengfei/simple
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not necessarily a monk-ish transmog, but this is best looking leather set in the game, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I'm serious monk
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/31/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Unmei
I'm serious monk

octopus plz

you should really get the stranglestaff from kara, would look great on that transmog imo

I actually have it and i have the blue one from vashj'ir too
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
i like my matchin swordz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Honestly? There isn't something that feels monkish and that looks good that I've seen so far. Panda or not. I've been wanting a new transmog set for a while, but really, nothing feels right. It's so bland, boring, or end up looking like a rogue. :(

My current set is something I pieced together based on my chestpiece. Was something I got from questing that I kept because I thought it looked cool. Rest I AH shopped for, or had in my bank for transmogging already. It's not even all that great, but it was a simpler transmog than my previous one. I liked going back to the earthy colors. But, even still, doesn't really feel all that interesting.

And the set Bhoron is wearing is just crazy. I've seen monks with it, but it just doesn't look that good. Oo Golden color feels more paladinish than it does a monks color.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like this one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I know a lot of people are rockin' the shado-pan look, so -points for originality. I just love their color-scheme :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
ZA set is preety good. I'm sporting the fists weapons from Mount Hyjal trash.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
if my armory updated I love the blue look, if anyone has recomedations for shoulders let me know...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
There are a lot of cool transmog sets out there for monks. Download Mogit and Atlasloot and you can spend hours on end building your favorite set.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
You get this while levelling but I think it fits the mood
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This one is really easy to get, just need a ton of borean leather to buy the patterns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Im not sure if my xmog looks good on a panda, might be a bit too.....inflated xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
'Sup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]