Hello, want to be in my story?

90 Orc Death Knight
hello ravencrest, i would like to ask if any of you would like to be in my world of warcraft story

its a story set between the times between the orcs becoming the horde(in christie goldens "Rise of the Horde) and to now and the future of wow. its going to be pretty much the wow story but with many twists

the story is about members of the Horde(and alliance in the future) who absolutely hates what there faction has become, so they named themselves vengeance(named really after my old guild Horde Vengeance)

.......................................................................................................................................

see, i origanaly made this story only for my old guild, and they seemed to like it, but only a few of my gulidies actually wanted to be in it. so that sucked, but i went with it anyway and came up with 3 chapters of it witch you can view here
http://hordevengeance.wowstead.com/forums/story-forum
and it wont hurt if you think what i wrote is crap
......................................................................................................................................

see i know ravencrest is hitting hard times(many guild are switching servers) but i know there are many vary nice people still here, rather your horde or alliance, rather your big in raiding or not,rather you have a high rateing in arenas or not, doesn't matter

i still have hope for this realm, i have met some pretty great people, many of which are from the horde, but i also know a few alliance members who where also nice and kind

see, im doing this not only because i want to write a story, i want to get people from the realm involved with it, i want to involve many of you in my story

well anyways

if you do in fact want to be in the story, i would like some people to volunteer for some rolls for the story like to be a villain if necessary(somebody who will more then likely die by the rest of us)

and for all DKs or forsaken, you will probably start out alive, but will die in a hopefully epic way just to get resurrected(especially for the DKs, im going to devote a whole chapter to them after they had died in a certain war)
......................................................................................................................................

if i do get alot of people who are interested in this(witch im hoping i do) then i will probably re due the first 3 chapters of my original story(Fetid will more then likely still be the leader of Vengeance but we shall see)

i also will allow more then one alt or toon if you desire to be in the story

and it would help me dearly if you do want to be in the story that you tell me what you want the characters emotions to be like, weather they are sad, angry, or happy, aggressive, kind, or a combination of emotions

and also if you want anything interesting to happen to your character, like that the die in a epic death, or have a love interest, or something else, feel free to mention that too

so depending on what race you have(doesn't matter what class) they will enter the story in this order(i'm assuming)

Orcs(these will be the main focus for most of the first few chapters)
blood elfs(these will be involved when a vengeance member stays behind during the first and second war )
humans and gnomes(some members of the early mage faction Kirin Tor)
Goblins(Vengeance will meet some goblins before they set sail for kalmador)
tauren(there will be a new tauren group called the burning hoofs who will meet up with vengeance)
troll(vengeance will meet some trolls before the 3rd war)
the rest of the races will be introduced after the 3rd war

well i hope this idea isn't to stupid, i hope that i will get some people involved with this

and another thing ravencrest.....i hope you all have a wonderful 2013 no mater if you think this idea is stupid :)

edit: because we will have no witchcraft
Edited by Skullripper on 1/4/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
#1. Spell correctly.
#2. Use correct grammar.
#3. OMG WHY DO YOU NEED A WALL OF TEXT TO EXPLAIN IT!

-Alkii
Reply Quote
So are you like writing a book or role playing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
#1. Spell correctly.
#2. Use correct grammar.
#3. OMG WHY DO YOU NEED A WALL OF TEXT TO EXPLAIN IT!

-Alkii

this is why i have an editor for my stuff because my grammar is horrible

01/03/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Mooneyy
So are you like writing a book or role playing?

its pretty much a book
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/02/2013 12:17 AMPosted by Skullripper
many of witch are from the horde

Burn the witch!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/08/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Shadowark

Burn the witch!

Burn the Gnome!

Well, if your story goes alliance side, I might join in.

yep, the starting part of the story will be from a horde prospective, but we will meet tuns of alliance afterwords forsaken and worgan will probably be the hardest to implement, but we shall see once i get some people interested in being in the story
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

...many of which are from the horde...

Good on ya.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I like stories ...
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
01/12/2013 09:16 PMPosted by Hoofsmasher
I like stories ...

I saw you on the general forums. ;)

This thread reminded me that I've been in the mood to write a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/14/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Raziya
I like stories ...

I saw you on the general forums. ;)

This thread reminded me that I've been in the mood to write a bit.

if you wouldn't mind me asking raziya, would you or any of your guild mates want to be in my story, you guys i think would fit in it really well, you guys are kind and nice people who i was proud(even for a short time) to be involved with

but i wont just put you in it, i would like your consent before i do anything
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Aw, thanks Skull! I appreciate your kind words :)

You can feel free to include me if you'd like.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey 'dere, Skullrippah!

Dis be a neat idea, mon! If you'd like ta add me ta ya story, I'd be more den pleased ta help a bruddah out. If ya be needin villains and feel dat dis noble Darkspeah would be fittin' to da role, ya feel free ta kill me off howevah ya like. If ya do decide ta kill me, I hope ya be givin' me a nice new wardrobe, as dis gear be pretty awful and an irradiated level four gnome could likely be steamrollin' me wit minimal effort. ;)

I hope da voodoo be treatin' yaself as good in 2013 as ol' Vol'Jin be treatin' us loyal Darkspeah!

Cheers to ya, my Horde bruddah, and I'm gonna be makin' a point ta read what ya got linked up dere.

Kroovi of Sen'Jin
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey 'dere, Skullrippah!

Dis be a neat idea, mon! If you'd like ta add me ta ya story, I'd be more den pleased ta help a bruddah out. If ya be needin villains and feel dat dis noble Darkspeah would be fittin' to da role, ya feel free ta kill me off howevah ya like. If ya do decide ta kill me, I hope ya be givin' me a nice new wardrobe, as dis gear be pretty awful and an irradiated level four gnome could likely be steamrollin' me wit minimal effort. ;)

I hope da voodoo be treatin' yaself as good in 2013 as ol' Vol'Jin be treatin' us loyal Darkspeah!

Cheers to ya, my Horde bruddah, and I'm gonna be makin' a point ta read what ya got linked up dere.

Kroovi of Sen'Jin

will do mon, the trolls will be apart of the story so ya got notin to worry about mon.

and actually, its going to be a real challenge to make a druid be evil

maybe i can have you wearthe new druid t15 set(without the helm) and have you be corrupted some how

here is how the set looks if you havent seen it before

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/t15_druid_m_hd.jpg

and dont forget you can have multiple toons so you dont just have to have your main be in the story and it dosent mater if its horde or alliance
Edited by Skullripper on 1/14/2013 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
yep
Edited by Skullripper on 2/22/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck to you, might be a good idea to draft another editor or two to critique your writing, better to have the opinion of people who aren't afraid to point out mistakes or what can be improved than let something go off unprepared.
Reply Quote
If you need a gnome, I'm game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Sheraton
Good luck to you, might be a good idea to draft another editor or two to critique your writing, better to have the opinion of people who aren't afraid to point out mistakes or what can be improved than let something go off unprepared.

i do agree, i like constructive feed back on my stuff, weather its negative or positive i wouldn't mind at all(i actually encourage these things), and i do have and editor,though a second one wouldn't hurt, i just need to find somebody who is willing to go threw my writing

and like i said, if i make a mistake on you character at all, plez tell me so that i can correct it

and i would like to add, if any of you could review my stories so far(i only got the opinions from guildies and of course they are going to like it lol) it would help alot

ty :)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I used to write quite a bit.

If you want someone to read and give feedback, please let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I used to write quite a bit.

If you want someone to read and give feedback, please let me know.

i wouldn't mind that at all :), here is another link to where my original stories where written

http://hordevengeance.wowstead.com/forums/story-forum

start from prolog then start with the first chapter, there are 3 chapters in total(and they where meant for my guild HV so thats why its horde vengeance tell the new name of vengeance(without horde in the name))

i made these a year ago an a half ago, and i would have made more but my guild at the time fell into hard times, but they are back and i want to make some more, and because i met new people wile out and about, i wanted to add all the folks on ravencrest that i can to my story

so read and tell me(even if its bad) how i did so far, because if there are anything that i could improve, i wouldn't mind the information for when i redo it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]