WTB: MOAR SKELETONS <IOOM> in the Vaults 1/9

90 Human Priest
Adventurers,

<IOOM> is heading into great - nay, mortal - peril this evening, January 9, at 9:30 server. We have a few DPS vacancies to fill.

A couple of things you should know:

1) This will be our SECOND time in Normal vaults for most of us, so your patience / forbearance / sense of humor is greatly appreciated.

2) We distribute loot via random roll (or in a favorite line of Andolen's, by firing it from a t-shirt cannon into the raid). There are a few caveats and guidelines that we will discuss with the raid prior to getting started.

3) Please post IN THIS THREAD rather than attempting to contact me in-game if you think you might enjoy an evening about the Vaults with us.

4) We went ahead and sprung for a real Vent server (not Mumble) due to the fact that we'll probably be pugging out a couple of slots each week for the time being.

Now, now - one at a time! No shoving, sir! Does this look like the Wal-Mart pharmacy to you?

-Cat
Edited by Caterpillar on 1/8/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 02:14 AMPosted by Caterpillar
Now, now - one at a time! No shoving, sir! Does this look like the Wal-Mart pharmacy to you?

But i was here first!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
What day or days will you be needing extra fodders...errr...I mean players...yeah...extra players... :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Darnite,

What, posting the month and the year isn't specific enough for you???

LOL - sorry about that. To be clear: it's tonight, 1/2, 9:30 server. Invites and tech assistance beginning at 7 but if we know you're coming, you don't need to be on until 7:30 if you've got your ducks in a row. :)

Any chance you'd like to come along?

-Cat

Edit: Shank, and anyone else interested, I would encourage you (if you've the time) to register at our website - you don't have to be in the guild to do so. By doing so you can access our guild policies, calendar, public toilet, etc.

ioom.enjin.com
Edited by Caterpillar on 1/2/2013 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Many thanks to Shanku for his big heals and for contributing skeletons to the massive pile on the floor. What a fun fight! :D We'll be back for more punishment next week. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Updated with new raid date and times. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]