Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<IOOM> is heading into great - nay, mortal - peril this evening, January 9, at 9:30 server. We have a few DPS vacancies to fill.
A couple of things you should know:
1) This will be our SECOND time in Normal vaults for most of us, so your patience / forbearance / sense of humor is greatly appreciated.
2) We distribute loot via random roll (or in a favorite line of Andolen's, by firing it from a t-shirt cannon into the raid). There are a few caveats and guidelines that we will discuss with the raid prior to getting started.
3) Please post IN THIS THREAD rather than attempting to contact me in-game if you think you might enjoy an evening about the Vaults with us.
4) We went ahead and sprung for a real Vent server (not Mumble) due to the fact that we'll probably be pugging out a couple of slots each week for the time being.
Now, now - one at a time! No shoving, sir! Does this look like the Wal-Mart pharmacy to you?
Edited by Caterpillar on 1/8/2013 9:00 PM PST
What, posting the month and the year isn't specific enough for you???
LOL - sorry about that. To be clear: it's tonight, 1/2, 9:30 server. Invites and tech assistance beginning at 7 but if we know you're coming, you don't need to be on until 7:30 if you've got your ducks in a row. :)
Any chance you'd like to come along?
Edit: Shank, and anyone else interested, I would encourage you (if you've the time) to register at our website - you don't have to be in the guild to do so. By doing so you can access our guild policies, calendar, public toilet, etc.
Edited by Caterpillar on 1/2/2013 10:17 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.