Thank you moderators

85 Goblin Rogue
It is too bad that we have trash on Winterhoof that only post seeking to incite or upset someone else.

Thank you moderators. Someone needs to clean up this cesspool of disgusting posts that only the mentally deranged would think is funny.
Edited by Gach on 1/2/2013 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Calm your tiny !@# down.

EDIT: /end sarcasm
Edited by Kincayd on 1/2/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yeah
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Kincayd. Haven't I given you exceptionally hard items to find "free of charge" on more than one occasion? Haven't I made efforts to see that you were welcome over here?

And now you are telling me off?

Talk about ungrateful. . .
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Man, you should know i'm just messing with you. Never take me seriously.

EDIT: Actually just read your post and I sorta agree. It's not a big enough problem over here to bother making a thread about but I see your point. You should try some of the REALLY bad servers if you think this is bad...
Edited by Kincayd on 1/2/2013 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
this thread
http://i.imgur.com/Nb8PC.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Sorry man. I know that you have some history with this joker.

My point is this. If you make a joke about accidentally killing a harmless animal, you need to seek professional help, like yesterday. Your first priority should be seeking a doctor to un!@#$ your mental instability as soon as possible. I know this person won't listen. I know no one cares. However, the last person I knew that made jokes like this ended up in a straight jacket and he is still there. And for good reason.

1. Their parents should have never been parents in the first place. The parents failed their child miserably if the child thinks a post like this is even remotely amusing.
2. The only people that think violence is funny wear white pointy hoods and pray to some !*@%*#@ in a red hood and/or wind up committing mass murder later in life.
3. Come after me all you want but that post was nothing more than a SAD cry for attention. Attention they probably never got from Mommy or Daddy, who did such a wonderful job teaching their child right from wrong.

Well, person who I will not mention, you got your attention. If there was 1 ounce of truth to your post, go see a psychiatrist immediately. If you made it all up just to get a laugh, go see a psychiatrist immediately.

Either way, you have demonstrated a complete lack of class, humor or responsibility.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Perhaps if you spent a week with me in the surgery room stitching up animals that have suffered neglect or abuse by their !@#$%^- owners, you MIGHT see how that was offensive.

You work 50 hours a week stitching these poor animals back together only to turn them back over to the very *!@#$%^ that caused the damage in the first place and tell me how this -*!@ is funny.

/disgusted
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Whoa, never knew any of that, who was it and what was said?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The thread is deleted and for good reason. According to the rules, I'm unable to call this person out on the forums but you commented on the very thread.

Accidentally crushing a cats skull? "R.I.P kitty" ring a bell?

I think this is my last trip around "these parts." What is considered humorous around here is nothing short of psychopathic. It makes me ill to think that I enjoy a game that is filled with a bunch of sick, twisted !@#$s that probably should stay inside at all costs and do as little damage to others as possible.

And just so no one claims I'm hiding behind some alt, this my more well known counterpart, Glasshouse.

No worries though, I'll just head back to surgery making a grip of cash off dumb %^-*!@#s like this one. Some one has to clean up after these "people."
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I think he got the attention he wanted, there wasn't a need for a thread. If it bothers you so much for just another troll to create a thread easily then report it and move on. The mods will deal with it like they did that one.

In all honesty, I love animals and all, but I honestly wasn't freaked out that much by it. From the title of the thread I knew right off the bat that someone who can't even spell the word mittens isn't going to be very reliable in telling the truth.
Edited by Syntreklol on 1/2/2013 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I though that was a general forum thread, things like that seem to pop up and get taken down almost immediately all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
01/02/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Syntreklol
, there wasn't a need for a thread.
- With all due respect, I disagree. I wanted to show appreciation to the moderators who could see the thread for what it was and deleted it.
Edited by Glasshouse on 1/2/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Welcome to the internet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
you must be new here sir >.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Glasshouse is right. That thread was poor and there was no reason to put it up. If it was true it was in very bad taste. If it was just for attention and there was no truth to it, it was still in very bad taste. It was the right thing that it was deleted.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
damn i missed it. what happened?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Your chicken !@#$ leader (who refuses to post here) thinks he is funny. He isn't funny. What IS funny that all his threads get taken down. You know...because he is a delusional whack job that some how equates his earning potential to his character as a person. He brags about earning $50/hour. ROFL. If I use HIS logic, I am 5 to 6 times more epic, awesome and famous than he will ever be. Fail much there %^- hat?

Like all worthless trolls, I like to name them. From now on, instead of using gay *!@ characters to make up Creepshow, let's just call him Failshow. Surely that name isn't taken yet and it is much more accurate as to what this sack of #$%^ really is.

Come on, Failshow. Grow a pair of balls, defend your post about animal cruelty and how funny it is! I make a GRIP of cash that would make your -*!@ wet cleaning up after #$%^heads like you.

50$ an hour. LOL!!!!!11111omgwhatajoke.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
what's my nickname am i a bad guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]