Blizzard Level 25! 25k Achieve Pts:WoW SC2 D3

90 Human Priest
So I just hit a combined total of 25,000 achievement points which I am dubbing ‘Blizzard Level 25’. It was my goal to finish this before 2012 ended but I went over by just a few days. I currently have 17890 achievement points in World of Warcraft, 2865 achievement points in Starcraft 2 and 4280 achievement points in Diablo 3. Totaling 25,030 achievement points across the three blizzard franchises currently supporting achievement points. I thought I would share as this has been the major goal of mine since Diablo 3 launched and I am so happy to finally reach it! Thank you in advance for your comments and if you have any questions please ask.
Proof: http://postimage.org/gallery/3qkv3z2w/

Battletag: Liquidmist#1408
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Grats mists!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:D thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's pretty cool. I've often wondered if such an achievement association is in the future for Blizzard products. Remove them at the game level and make them at a battle.net level. Guess I should start working on D3 achievements a bit to see how high I can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would absolutely love for blizzard to make achievements across the three games. I don't know how many people have this high of a combined total but it would be awesome to see my ranking in the world across the three games, either through a blizzard site or through the addition of achievements into the Diablo 3 API so sites like wowprogress could combine them for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]