Guild <DarkNation> is Wintrading

90 Undead Priest
Like the title says, the guild <DarkNation> (H) head up by Flystones is wintrading RBGs in order to gain tier 2 gear and Hero of the Horde titles. This is not acceptable, I'd like to ask everybody who is able to report him and the rest of his guild members involved for cheating/wintrading. I like my video games to be fair and I'm sure the rest of you do too, so I'd like to stomp this out before more people cheat their way to gear and achievements.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Flystones/pvp#bgs

If you notice his eye of the storm record is 0-80. How is this even possible at a ~2400 RBG rating? Wintrading is how.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Flystones said he was rank one in trade so it has to be true! JK doesnt even have above 1550 in arena ban this Trash Can.
Edited by Rawrberto on 1/3/2013 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I think you'd be better off taking this to trade chat, as only a few people from the hoof actually bother to read the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
0-80... Seems legit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Never even been 1600, yet hero of the horde. Love it.
Reply Quote
No wonder he still pretty useless when we come across him in TB :)

I agree though, totally not the reason one should be playing games for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As someone who doesn't really care for flystones, I looked into this myself. He used to be ally over here and in my guild then went horde. I remember being on horde one day and listening to someone tell me about him carrying people in arena...I giggled. Anyway, the guy isn't a class act what so ever so his stats should be enough proof as it is.

I'll see what I can do also
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just some thoughts here, are you sure of this or just saying because of the win/loss in EotS? I mean it does look like being carried or win trading, look at the achvs and what days they were achv'd.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Knolan/pvp#bgs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Sandardee/advanced

these characters are also in that guild and it looks a bit more obvious.

Being carried, which is obvious, is differrent than win trading. When flystones has dreadful trinkets and cloak yet upgraded and s12 elite gear on the rest, I find it too hard to believe it wasn't a carry or win trade.

anyway, elaborate. Im not fond of win traders..
Edited by Odinn on 1/4/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I dont know anybody from that guild but you guys on there sac pretty hardcore lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
if anyone SHOULDN'T comment on a topic of carrying or win trades its ^
Reply Quote
Getting told by the guy that paid for his 1800 s8 seems legit to me. I guess I should listen.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Idk. You don't have any real proof. Looking at my own characters, I don't have any rbg wins for EoTs either(or losses), but I know I did it plenty. Does seem fishy, but could just be a bug.
Edited by Zuthovin on 1/8/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/03/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Rawrberto
Never even been 1600, yet hero of the horde. Love it.

^^ about all the proof needed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
In order to become an olympic diver you need to be good at swimming?

Sorry, your logic just isn't as good as you think it is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I know Soulcurser irl, and he has bragged about wintrading. Sandardee was also definitely in on it. (Both of them have been stripped of their gear as of right now.) Soulcurser told someone else Flystones was the one that taught him how, but that's just secondhand. That someone was kicked out of DarkNation the other day. I think they think he was the one that reported them. lol. (Actually, a lot people were kicked/left, trying to distance themselves from the whole thing.)

Soulcurser had asked me not to mention Sandardee when I called them out in trade, saying she had nothing to do with it, but I don't see how you would not know what you were doing was wrong. But I guess since she was stripped, it doesn't matter if I mention it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1000 rating...2200 rating..it doesn't matter...

what does matter is:

Randerson #1
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Randerson #1
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Randerson #1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks to all for getting those clown's the justice they deserve and their gear revoked. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
In order to become an olympic diver you need to be good at swimming?

Sorry, your logic just isn't as good as you think it is.

Sorry,

your just not a good of tryhard as you think you are.
Edited by Illsauce on 1/13/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]