season 12 elite players

90 Orc Shaman
A lot of us are getting tired of the win trading / carrying going on. no one likes to see 1500 arena players at 2200 RBG. As some of you know, and some of you remember playing under my command, i was the first horde player to achieve HWL from RBGz on frostmane. I have worked hard to achieve my ranks and rating in rated battlegrounds and have a lot of respect for others who have done so legitimately as well (GRATZ ON 2200 GENERAL KHAMAUL!!).
AND SO! i would like to start a constructive thread in which the players who have achieved season 12 elite periodically post pictures of the scoreboards on their ranked matches so we know you're the real deal.
this being said i can't figure out how to upload pictures here. if it is not possible does anyone have a good idea for a venue to post SS's to? i'm sure i'm not the only one who is curious to see how many frostmane players are actually pwning for their elite rank.
-HWL biggiebluntz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Awesome, I hope you find a good team.

I wish there was more of this on the Ally side.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i'd like to encourage the alliance season elite players to post SS's proving their legitimacy as well. no reason this thread needs to be restricted to horde only.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
General Khamaul supports this
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://imgur.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
thanks spammer, let me kick this thing off with a shot from last night capping conquest vs a team from nemesis.
http://i.imgur.com/dzDXc.jpg
yours truly representin for ele since day 1 ;D

let's get some more SS's following this up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You can't be serious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Here you go!

http://i.imgur.com/w9onj.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If I knew... that screenshotting everything was trendy I so would have! It seems that horde have a script to screenshot macroed in each of their attacks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'll assume not many if any players have SS's of their matches already, but my hope is that over the next few weeks we start seeing more and more people posting their scoreboards here. I myself didn't think and wouldn't have thought to take a pic until I decided this thread was necessary, which it has most unfortunately become.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
It's not necessary, considering even with elite gear you get trashed on a daily basis. No one cares about RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
actually quite a few people care about RBGz!
in terms of getting trashed - comonnnn mannnn, i do what i can with elemental's current defensive capabilities. yes, i am zergable, as is every other elemental shaman. luckily ive become quite proficient at taking a few down with me when i drop =) hopefully the long awaited defensive buffs for elemental coming with 5.2 will help a great deal.. i think they will!
rowan, i'd like to keep this post constructive. i understand RBGz don't mean anything to you, but they do mean something to others among us, myself included. also this thread isnt restricted to rated battlegrounds. i would love to see high end arena match scoreboards!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
01/04/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Hayyell
If I knew... that screenshotting everything was trendy I so would have! It seems that horde have a script to screenshot macroed in each of their attacks.

funny your achieves are all dated the same day
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/04/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Rowan
It's not necessary, considering even with elite gear you get trashed on a daily basis. No one cares about RBGs.

Sadly, everyone who pvp's is forced to care about rbg's. If you just cap arena points (sub 1500 like most people in leveling greens) you're going to take 5 weeks to get weapons (20% pvp power). The ilvl difference between the honor set and conquest set is so ridiculously steep that you end up getting farmed by rbg heroes by 1600.

Fighting High Warlords with full upgraded t2 when you're just trying to get your 1800 points for the week is slowly killing the pvp community.

Long story short, anyone who cares about pvp gear cares about rbg's. Russians can carry naked toons to 3k in a couple hours after all.
Edited by Spammer on 1/4/2013 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
spammer is so terrible. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/04/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Rellonon
spammer is so terrible. LOL

Thanks. I bet you don't even have 1550 yet, sackless alt poster kid. Maybe one of these alliance kids can hook you up with a carry seller. Seems to be alot of fresh Marshals running around lately (maybe you're even one of them).
Edited by Spammer on 1/4/2013 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/salute to Biggiebluntz, was in the match that got him his HWL and my General title. It's rare that I see even remotely good players on frostmane, and it is even more rare I see them putting together elite teams.

Post your !@#$ so we can go Hero of the Horde next season!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
*takes a glance at spammer's arena teams and giggles at the records every time he posts
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
*pours a nice hot bubble bath and opens his veins

posting
Edited by Spammer on 1/4/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]