Friday, 4 January 2013 ~ WTB moar excitement?

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
It's Friday, but it doesn't quite feel like one. Maybe that's because I have no big plans for this weekend other than staying warm and getting chores done. Hmmmm, sounds like a movie is in order. Now to figure out which to watch. Hobbit, perchance.

Apparently doctors can't tell if a tailbone is just bruised or if it's dislocated or broken without x-rays, and taking x-rays might not mean much because there really isn't much they can do about it. Ah, the wonderful things you learn on the internet. (I searched because I automatically don't go to the doctor, but if I needed to and it would get worse, I'd want to know.) Honestly, given how much pain these people claim to be in months or years later ... I think mine is just bruised or my high pain tolerance is going to extremes. =P

/tar Sentinels
/long-hair tickles

/tar Bite
/HUUG
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I saw the Hobbit, I likes the Hobbit. Wish it was the whole story though, I just want to sit down and watch the whole thing at once. I'm tired of having to wait for the other movies like it's some silly TV show every week.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
01/04/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Ikinai
I saw the Hobbit, I likes the Hobbit. Wish it was the whole story though, I just want to sit down and watch the whole thing at once. I'm tired of having to wait for the other movies like it's some silly TV show every week.

I Whole heartedly agree!!! I was upset when the Hobbit ended, an I have to wait how long for part 2? this is the only thing I didn't like about the movie, that an some otherthings which are to numerous to discuss.

/tar bite
/moo

/tar Sentinels
/punt
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, there are some oddities in the Hobbit, but I overlooked them. The story is still the story for the most part.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I'm kinda worried that it just won't mentally live up to my child's view of the original animated Hobbit (which may have sucked, but I was a kid and loved it.)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
01/04/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Eilethalua
I'm kinda worried that it just won't mentally live up to my child's view of the original animated Hobbit (which may have sucked, but I was a kid and loved it.)

imho if your gonna base it off of that Blue, you will be sorely disappointed. Oh an I loved it oin 3D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]