Why do people hate gnomes?

90 Human Paladin
I was just wondering why do so many people want to eat gnomes and talk about how good they are punting is it because they are so small and you rage when killed by one I love gnomes and also I'm going to make a gnome warrior should I be a female or male one.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I rather like gnomes..would make on if they had hunters
Reply Quote
66 Draenei Priest
After investigating the various races i have discovered that only Gnome girls make apologies for the inconvenience their murderous rampages cause.

They are the only race hated and picked on so much and the only one to have made any apology for their murderous rampages.

Therefore i conclude this is the reason for it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
and probably cause they tend to make cool stuff that we cant get our hands on...sighs...I would love pink hair
Reply Quote
I'm not sure why. I guess it's because they're short, for some reason most people don't like short people :l
Reply Quote
The answer is as sad as it is simple: Envy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The answer is as sad as it is simple: Envy

Yes...sad but true...pink hair and cool mechanical stuff
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd be resentful if I were destroyed by something less than half my size too. That and most people find their voices annoying and sometimes their ingame dialogue borders on condescending, as you'd expect from a race generally falling under the smart category.

Personally though I find Goblin voices ten times more annoying than Gnome voices *shudder*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't hate gnomes. I tried them out for awhile on some characters (gnome warlock :p). Didn't think they suited me very much though so moved on. Each to their own.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Even Blizzard likes to have a jab at gnomes. One of the priest confessions reads:

I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
People hate gnomes because they are short, prepubescent, and act like they are actually important in the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't hate them... I just get a bit angry when they tell my girlfriend her hair smells nice...
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
after this I actually rolled a DK gnome ...with pink hair...she is a lot of fun
specially on an rp server
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
<-------- my gnome
Reply Quote
They're too darned cute. Some people can't handle the cute. I'm also a Worgen Rogue so there you go.
Edited by Nimimia on 3/26/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
They're not too bad if you find the right sauce to go with them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I hate gnome because their skills hit my balls. That's insane.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Gnome Pride Azeroth Wide.

They call me the King of Gnomes on Nagrand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]