LF 10M GUILD

90 Worgen Death Knight
My friend (DPS/Prot warrior) and I (Frost/Blood DK) just recently opened our accounts back up and are looking to join a 10 man guild. Our primary play times would mostly be weekends but are open to days during the week (time constraints permitting). Before we stopped raiding from Vanilla to WotLK we raided at a high level and were part of a few top competitive guilds. I pretty much skipped Cata and my friend went casual during that time. With the release of MoP we wanted to come back and try 10 man raiding.

I just hit 90 this week and have been doing heroics for ilvl gear so I can get into LFR. However from my past experiences in LFR (my brief stay in Cata) it was a joke...Although we want to stay casual we miss the progression and feeling of accomplishment that raiding in WoW brings. We feel a steady progression 10 man guild can help us renew that excitement again.

Thank you for your consideration feel free to contact me in game or by replying here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will say finding a spot for two plate mdps is a little rough, there are groups out there. What we've been doing is building teams as we recruit. We just finished getting our 3rd raid team together so I don't see us doing it again any time soon. (Recruiting healers can be a real pain) but if you guys want a group of raiders to hang around with, to gear and possibly fill in if someone misses until another team opens up (again, no promises on when that'll be) feel free to hit up myself or one of the other officers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks for the reply. Even if the raids are alts on the weekend I'm fine with that. I'm just looking for something more structured then a straight 10 man pug. I'm sure if given the opportunity you might find a way to work us in. I'll be in touch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I look forward to hearing from you. We might actually be able to start doing some weekend alt runs, now that people are getting put together.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Great! I'll be free Friday night providing the world doesn't end!!! Saturday is 50/50 as it's my family Christmas party and I will be driving to my parents.

Also, let me know if there is anything else you need as far as classes go. I also know of a shadow priest that may be interested in weekend runs. There are other raiders in the guild I'm currently in that are also looking for raids to attend. They use to progression raid but since MoP it appears that's no longer the case.

I'm also gearing for tanking just not sure what ilvl is needed for the intro raids. I'll contact you tonight to discuss more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As far as other classes, it really just depends on what we end up doing. We have a strong need for a healer for our 2nd group at the moment, as their main healer is out of town for the next few weeks so they're going to be in a bad spot. Shadow Priests are never bad to have around either. As far as ilvl for tanking it really depends on a couple factors. The first one is your skill level and knowledge of the raid mechanics. The second is the ability of your healers. I've successfully gone 4/6 with new tanks, but it was partly their skill and partly mine that made up for the difference in damage mitigation and health.

I'm almost -never- around Fridays, so it'll be tough to catch me then unless its super late at night. Beyond that, I'm usually in and out every other day of the week, and almost always on wow-remote so guildies can get in touch with me easily. As I said, I look forward to chatting with you at some point in the future and hopefully working something out for you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]