Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Sending you an email! Don't have the time to raid current progression due to irl stuff, looking for something to do at a level that most of my toons are. Armory either Jizihn, Adidas, Rúby, or Nékromancer, and let me know which toon you guys would like to have. Personally, my shaman or rogue are the best fits for me, but ill play either.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sounds Great :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Hi there! I'm interested in twinking my druid, but I'm not sure about your rules. You say your guild doesn't use MoP gear, yet you have 4 pieces equipped. Could you clarify please? I'd like to be able to use BiS regardless of ilvl.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/23/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Blìtz
Hi there! I'm interested in twinking my druid, but I'm not sure about your rules. You say your guild doesn't use MoP gear, yet you have 4 pieces equipped. Could you clarify please? I'd like to be able to use BiS regardless of ilvl.

Those are raiding rules :) in PvP you can use whatever you want :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]