More Amorphous Heroic Videos

90 Tauren Druid
Heroic Wind Lord Mel'jarak:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSn2RYX2Y5A

Heroic Vizier Zor'lok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4SbMoMyC8s

Unedited Vids (only bother watching if you are doing so for learning, not for entertainment):
Heroic Spirit Kings: http://www.twitch.tv/thenore/c/1734573
Heroic Will of the Emperor: http://www.twitch.tv/thenore/c/1740138

For those curious, I do stream most of our raid nights (Tues - Thurs 6pm PST) on my stream at www.twitch.tv/TheNore
Edited by Noree on 12/16/2012 1:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Also,

Anyone remember that scene from Prometheus near the end where the two geniuses decide to run lengthwise away from a ship that is toppling over rather than just stepping a few paces left or right? (memory refresher if you've seen the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGV3fkSPSpA)

Why does Volios remind me of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B4SbMoMyC8s#t=224s
(watch Volios running through the gas in the top left and the green orb that chases him onto the platform)

<3 Volios.
Edited by Noree on 12/16/2012 2:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He did run to the side ... when he ran out of forward space lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Where is the k-bop at?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I don't understand why you guys are uploading these..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Because some people are interested in watching them. Why else would any kill videos exist anywhere?

It can be entertaining, it can also be used a learning tool. As someone who has asked me multiple times for warrior advice, I'm sure you can understand how there might be people interested in information.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Because some people are interested in watching them. Why else would any kill videos exist anywhere?

It can be entertaining, it can also be used a learning tool. As someone who has asked me multiple times for warrior advice, I'm sure you can understand how there might be people interested in information.

Oh, I thought it was to see how horrible I am at dodging rings so everyone can make fun of me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Edited by Rageville on 12/18/2012 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm sure it's true that only people on Drak care.

If you pay careful attention, you'll notice these are the Drak'thul realm forums.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If absolutely no one was interested, then people wouldn't be watching the videos beginning to end. People are viewing them, which encourages us to continue making them. It's also just a bit of fun and has lead to nore taking on some other projects.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
See Marth jump.
Jump Marth Jump.
Let's see Marth Jump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Jumping is what all the cool kids do nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I'm sure it's true that only people on Drak care.

If you pay careful attention, you'll notice these are the Drak'thul realm forums.

I'm aware, if you pay close attention you'll notice that hardly any of the people on our realm use our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I seem to have lost track of your argument. First you seemed to be hinting that there was no interest in these videos, then you seemed to acknowledge that people on this server might be interested in seeing them. That part we actually know to be a fact, whether or not you're one of those people.

Now you seem to be saying that we still shouldn't post content relevant to drak'thul on the realm forums because most people don't read them?

Is there a point you're still trying to make, or are you arguing for it's own sake again?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There is a reason Rage has so many enemies on this server; dude needs to just chill and not complain so much. Your opinion isn't gold its just another fart in the wind.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh damn, I lucked out he didn't post our most recent Wind Lord kill with vent included. Terrible priests hitting wind bombs with the boss at 500k is simultaneously epic and retarded. Hearing Mattick temporarily lose his !@#$ and rage in vent over it is priceless (just playing dude :)).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think it was the most instinctive "What the !@#$" moment of my life
Edited by Mattick on 12/18/2012 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wasn't trying to argue I was just wondering your reasons, and then I tried to defuse the possible argument by somewhat agreeing with you.

You didn't change my mind, I simply understood your reasons.

The reason I have so many enemies on this server is simple, everyone always thinks I am doing one of two things.
  • Trying to start a fight
  • Trolling
  • It is at the point where I can't even have opposing views, because if I don't 100% agree I am clearly trying to argue.
    Edited by Rageville on 12/18/2012 1:58 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    The reason I have so many enemies on this server is simple, everyone always thinks I am doing one of two things.
    Trying to start a fight
    Trolling
    It is at the point where I can't even have opposing views, because if I don't 100% agree I am clearly trying to argue.

I sympathize with this. Really, I do.

That said, when you say something that I disagree with, I'm going to challenge it. I only took the 'arguing for it's own sake' stance when you had seemed to agree with me, and then continued to dispute. You say I didn't convince you, and to that I say "convince you of what?"

It would be the height of stupidity and arrogance for me to try and convince you that you personally should enjoy these videos, I hope I made it pretty clear that I wasn't trying to do that. I'm trying to respond to your original statement. Why does Nore edit and upload these? Because people want to see them. Who are these people? Drak'thul people. Where might he post the content so that these people can access it? The realm forums, naturally.

Personally, I don't feel like there is any room for you to disagree, or be otherwise unconvinced by anything I have said. Just because you are not a member of the target audience for these videos doesn't mean the audience does no exist. That is a fallacy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    I understand, we can stop talking about this if you want.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]