Server first 25 man LFM skilled players.

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
टक्कर
90 Human Paladin
összeütközik
90 Human Paladin
högg
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hakkar? 25man? Dont be silly now, it is hakkar after all
90 Human Paladin
urtare
90 Human Paladin
Show's what you know about your own server then:P We've been running 25's on Hakkar for about a month now.(not counting the months we ran them on our old server) for about a month now.
I dont pay attention to the alliance side of things, that often but that said even so there has been a lack of it in the past
Edited by Drekula on 12/16/2012 1:44 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
There ya go then lol. Sure spoke like you knew what was going on though! I'm working hard here while the rest of Hakkar wallows in their despair because they don't want to change it.
90 Human Paladin
Hakkar is actually my home server back when it was a good server early to late BC. Hakkar can become popular again,recruits tend to like hearing that we are going to compete with the US while still getting server firsts achievements easily.
90 Human Paladin
Whelp,i'm running out of different languages to bump my post with.
Seems like for the horde side whenever a guild mentions trying to form a 25man, that a week goes by and then next thing you know the guild is gone and transfered off
Edited by Drekula on 12/16/2012 1:49 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
Yea,i've heard stories while I was gone. I have experience on this server from before though so we will survive. I knew what I was stepping into lol.
90 Human Paladin
We transferred our core 25 over almost two months ago now and we're still going strong,just replacing some people at this point.
90 Human Paladin
Seems like most guilds are having a hard time keeping a ten man together let alone even dreaming of a 25 man lol.
Ye as far as I can tell there is now only about 2 or 3 horde 10 mans raiding now. A lot of them have lost people. I know some switched to your guild, *cough* Ambar! *cough* lol
90 Human Paladin
Rofl yea. it was us or transfer off they said so we gave them a shot and def glad I did:D They're legit.
90 Human Paladin
So what brought you to the recruitment forums?
90 Human Paladin
Leisurely stroll?
90 Human Paladin
No?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]