Congrats Alliance!

100 Draenei Shaman
Want to congrats DZ (you know who you are) for leading the Alliance today against both the Sha of Anger and the Horde! We arrived second and were going to wait but were attacked. Upon which we pushed the Horde back successfully and tagged the Sha! During the fight the Horde tried to wipe us but resiliently we pounded at the boss and earned our prizes!

Never back down! For the Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
grats on your 57 gold.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I think I was there. Was fun. Died like 4 or 5 times then got yelled at cause I told some guy that I didn't think we needed pvp gear to do a pve boss.

Good times.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I actually got gloves >:P

And wasn't it! quite the epic battle!
Edited by Anastasiadi on 12/16/2012 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Now if we can only kill warband/galleon at some point..
Edited by Smites on 1/30/2013 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/30/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Smites
Now if we can only kill warband/galleon at some point..

We have. At least twice that I was a part of, actually. You must've just missed out on the kills. Better luck next time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I think I was there. Was fun. Died like 4 or 5 times then got yelled at cause I told some guy that I didn't think we needed pvp gear to do a pve boss.

Good times.

haha samhein you're the best
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]