[H] RPPVP<Earth Mothers Blessing>New Thread

Me too. My Grandparents leave town tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Also, Im a little bored with WoW right now.
Reply Quote
*brushes finger off at Wajinae*
Reply Quote
Shame, shame, shame.
Reply Quote
EDIT: I'm aware of not being active for a week as a new initiate, but I mean after that once you are officially a member.

If I don't login often (maybe a day or two every weekend), would I be in danger of being kicked out?
Edited by Taawa on 2/20/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
EDIT: I'm aware of not being active for a week as a new initiate, but I mean after that once you are officially a member.

If I don't login often (maybe a day or two every weekend), would I be in danger of being kicked out?

Once you become a rank past initiate, it goes to thirty days, so I think you will be safe! ^_^ And at most it takes one to two meetings to move up past initiate.
Reply Quote
Hail! I am thinking of a race change and I think rolling a tauren would be great. I will br race changing next week. I am an average rp but willing to learn. I will look you up.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Kincar
I will look you up.

Yay!!
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Kincar
Hail! I am thinking of a race change and I think rolling a tauren would be great. I will br race changing next week. I am an average rp but willing to learn. I will look you up.

By all means, send me a tell!
Reply Quote
great I will make a alt to make contact then when I switch over we can meet.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Kincar
great I will make a alt to make contact then when I switch over we can meet.

Woo!
Reply Quote
I need to take this week off due to tests in school =3 Im going to be reevaluating guild rules and how we have things set up as well. Please check the guild message of the day and if you need me,Aun, Wolfcry, Naeka, Agarhan, and Sunflash all have means of reaching me outside of WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
my tauren wants in this guild! I have 2 lvl 90 to make one a tauren
shaman or a warrior
Pst me on this guy as to what you will need
I can also put some time in guild membership
I hope you keep it tauren as it makes it AWSOME
Reply Quote
We will forever be Tauren only! Just give me till this Friday. School has me locked down right now with multiple tests this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]