[H]Legitimate (25m)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings!

[H]Legitimate (25m) is currently recruiting a few more members to round out our roster! I have posted our general information below for your perusal.

Thank you for your consideration!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Us
Legitimate is a 10 man horde guild on US-Dalaran pushing to 25 man which focuses on casual, yet progressive raiding. Currently, Legitimate has cleared the following bosses on 10 man:

Throne of Thunder
Jin'Rok the Breaker (25)/(25H)
Horridon (25)/(10H)
Council of Elders (25)
Tortos (25)
Megaera (25)
Ji-Kun (25)
Durumu the Forgotten (25)
Primordius (25)
Dark Animus (25)
Iron Qon (25)
Twin Consorts (25)
Lei Shen (25)

Monk – Mist weaving
Shaman – Elemental/Enhancment
Druid – Restoration/Feral/Balance
Death knight
Warlock
Hunter
Rogue

Raid Schedule
We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9pm-12am EST for a combined total of 9 hours a week. Our casual schedule requires determination, focus, and dedication for success. It also requires, however, a fun and friendly atmosphere that we really hope every applicant contributes to.

Applicants
A model applicant will demonstrate intelligent and effective game play; indicating clear knowledge of their class and current raid content, as well as raid awareness and adaptation. Such an applicant will also maintain excellent raid attendance, learn quickly, and take constructive criticism. Being prepared is key for our raiding schedule.

Feasts, and repairs are provided to all raiders. Gemming your gear, enchanting your gear, having the proper glyphs, and being prepared to pull at 9 will go a long way in earning a spot as a raider. If you think you would make a valuable addition to our roster or have any questions, feel free to submit an in game application or contact my self Blackanvil or Njordhorn.

For any additional concerns, please contact our recruitment officer at: legitimaterecruiting@gmail.com
Edited by Azzie on 7/6/2013 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
It says 25 man raid roster, but he really means 10.

...I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What happened to Alshar?
Reply Quote
68 Draenei Shaman
12/21/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Silverwang
What happened to Alshar?

I miss that guy =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bamp!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Are you guys really going back to 25?

If so, grats.
Reply Quote
20 Orc Monk
oh hai!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bumpz?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
we need a few more dps! come pewpew with us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
ugh
What happened to Alshar?

He only plays World of Cigarettes & Booze now, I heard.

Also- HI!
Edited by Leica on 6/9/2013 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What happened to Alshar?

He left us to go to college. He's attending on an honors scholarship. I think he is working on being a political scientist.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
07/04/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Bellìcose
What happened to Alshar?

He left us to go to college. He's attending on an honors scholarship. I think he is working on being a political scientist.

When he grows up, he wants to be president!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/04/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Bellìcose
What happened to Alshar?

booooooring
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now 5/13H in 10man!
Need serious, less flaky raiders to get back into 25!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey guys,

I'm interested in attending raids and/or PVP rated, arenas etc. , at the moment my Feral is my stronger spec but I'm working on my healing gear as well, Only recently 90, iLvl 490 ish.

Only problem is that I'm currently in a Friends/Family guild, More than happy to attend events, perhaps I could come along even if not in the guild?? An alliance as such ?

Could possibly join the guild if accepted, just trying to stick with my friends :) One of my friends (in the same guild) is also interested in attending raids soon but he is working on his mistweaving gear)

I'm from Australia
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
bump for 25 mans. only way to raid. cheers ladies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]