Sunwell Patterns for sale

90 Dwarf Priest
Hello all. I've been in the process of farming Sunwell trash for a couple tailoring patterns I've been missing for a long time. Listed below are the ones I've attained while hunting mine down if any of you collectors out there are interested in purchasing them. With how ridiculously low their drop rate is, I am offering each for 5k. Just trying to help out my fellow pattern collectors.. reply here or contact me ingame if you're interested... otherwise they will be on the AH:

Last updated: 1/14/13

- Hard Khorium Battleplate #1 (Blacksmithing) SOLD
- Sunblessed Breastplate (Blacksmithing) SOLD
- Pendant of Sunfire (Jewelcrafting) SOLD
- Robe of Eternal Light #1 (Tailoring) SOLD
- Robe of Eternal Light #2 (Tailoring) SOLD
- Robe of Eternal Light #3 (Tailoring) SOLD
- Sun-Drenched Scale Chestguard (Leatherworking) SOLD
- Leather Chestguard of the Sun (Leatherworking) SOLD
- Hard Khorium Battleplate #2 (Blacksmithing)
- Primal-Attuned Goggles (Engineering)
- Lightning Etched Specs (Engineering)
- Annihilator Holo-Gogs (Engineering)
Edited by Teevo on 1/14/2013 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Just a quick update.. theres a week of no additions due to me getting locked out (full clear) on Tuesday of this past week (doh!). I will be back at trash mode clears this week!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
After farming steadily since Oct. 20th I finally got the last tailoring pattern I needed (Hands of Eternal Light). Still have a few patterns to sell off, they will be on the AH if anyone is interested (or feel free to contact me ingame).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]