dragonmaw pvp

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll probably be moving to dragonmaw next month or so and was wondering how the pvp was on this server. Are people looking for arena teams and rated bg teams all the time?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
non existent
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pretty sure I'm the only person on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
what pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, that's disappointing. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dead server is dead
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ignore them. There is a fairly active PvP community constantly looking for new members.

If you are looking for a RBG team, contact me - we run them several times a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There is a vast sub 1600 rated arena/rbg community on both sides. They enjoy making 10 man raids to kill sub 90 alts. If that's your cup of tea, by all means come join the cesspool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/28/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Kaliy
If you are looking for a RBG team, contact me - we run them several times a week.

AWESOME!!! Been looking for a RBG group to join for a while now.

12/29/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Aleksandra
There is a vast sub 1600 rated arena/rbg community on both sides. They enjoy making 10 man raids to kill sub 90 alts. If that's your cup of tea, by all means come join the cesspool.

No thank you, I despise world PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Kishipsho if you don't like world pvp then don't transfer to Dragonmaw. There are plenty of pve servers for you to play on and you can still do your RBGS and Arenas. Tired of seeing players tranfer to pvp servers and crying about world pvp please stay of our pvp servers. Stay to the pve servers so you can quest in peace.
Edited by Sickmmpet on 1/7/2013 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
come ally. a bunch of us just xfered here.

if you're 2200+ we'll take ya. if not then dont bother
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow so much negativity. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/07/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Sickmmpet
Kishipsho if you don't like world pvp then don't transfer to Dragonmaw. There are plenty of pve servers for you to play on and you can still do your RBGS and Arenas. Tired of seeing players tranfer to pvp servers and crying about world pvp please stay of our pvp servers. Stay to the pve servers so you can quest in peace.

"Our" pvp server? Who made you and your friends the owners of this server?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We need more players who like pvp and world pvp. We don't need more players that cry and say leave me alone all i want to do is quest. Those players can stay on the pve servers so they don't have to worry about it. It is just as much my server as your server Aleksandra, because i pay a monthy fee to play on this server so i am allowed to have my opinion if thats ok with you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You are entitled to your opinion. Having 0 people transfer is going to result in a server like malganis where you have almost no alliance and horde have nothing to do. Also I love pvp and enjoy some world pvp. However 5-6 90s killing lowbie alliance isn't really pvp. Carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I have no problem with players moving here and if ally would stop faction changeing to horde we would have more ally here. I don't lowbie camp or kill lowbies. Carry on.
Edited by Sickmmpet on 1/12/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Perhaps I should have explained why I dislike world pvp so much. The reason is, is that I don't see the enjoy meant of having 5-6 guildies flying around with me waiting for a fresh lvl 90 or someone who has or is fighting mobs and is at say 50% HP then dropping down from the sky smashing his face into the ground and /lol or whatever. In my opinion that just isn't fun, now if its a 1v1 or 2 groups going at it then its totally cool with me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Then come on over and i do see your point. I'm in a great mood my 49ers going to NFC Championship Game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/24/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Kishipsho
I'll probably be moving to dragonmaw next month or so and was wondering how the pvp was on this server. Are people looking for arena teams and rated bg teams all the time?

all the time dude
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]