Favorite Zone Music

90 Human Paladin
Nothing from Pandaria has stood out to me, but I do really enjoy most of Northrends music.

That song that you hear in Dalaran really takes me back. It's almost instant nostalgia.
Reply Quote
70 Pandaren Hunter
Winterspring and Zul'Drak. :)
Reply Quote
The towers in eastern plaguelands and the music played in Light's hope chapel.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Howling Fjord, Grizzly hills, or Ashenvale...can't pick.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Wintergrasp is probably my favorite.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Mage
Wintergrasp and Howling fjord hands down
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I love the Night Elf starting zone music. It reminds me of when I first started playing on a trial account back in 2006. I HATE the new Felwood music. The trombone or what ever is making that "waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" is so annoying. I actually turn the sound off during that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
The "Mysterious" tune that plays in Shrine of Goldrinn [Mount Hyjal] & Nek'mani Wellspring [Cape of Stranglethorn] .. as well as a few other select small areas.

It is the best sounding music in the game to me ... hard to explain ... it just moves me in a way the other tunes cannot. Now don't get me wrong, I love all the music in the game ... it is just that one tune is my absolute fave.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Ooh... tough choice. I think it's still Nagrand for me, but I also love Grizzly Hills, Storm Peaks, Sholazar Basin, Ashenvale, Netherstorm... think there's a couple others but they're not popping up in my mind at moment.

While Pandaria has good music, none of it strikes me particular like the ones above do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If I could listen to music from just one zone, it would have to be Dragonblight. The score is just a perfect addition to the beautiful zone and really compliments the lore/storyline. I always look forward to questing here on my alts. To me, this is easily the most immersive area of the game.
Reply Quote
Storm Peaks by far! The ominous and epic music there just reminds me of the glory days of Ulduar! So epic and exciting!

Also, the calm music at the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus. I used to go chill there just because of the awesome atmosphere and the music that went with it. If you've never experienced the Temple of the Moon and the music in it, I suggest you go visit it and enjoy the relaxation!
Edited by Strato on 12/24/2012 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Nagrand. All others are inferior by comparison.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
The Storm Peaks and Grizzly Hills/Howling Fjord are my favorites.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Well I have to say...I love all the music in WoW ..its all lovely
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hands down, my favorite is the music in Karazhan's ballroom, just outside Moroes' dining hall. <3 that harpsichord.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Westfall (cata) and Lion's Landing
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sholazar Basin is really good.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Two tracks stand out for me.

The first is the Antechamber of Ulduar. When I first heard it I was mesmerized. It said to me, "Welcome to this city, wrought by the hands of gods."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GG323s_CaQ

The second is the epic moment in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. It always played while I was fighting off a bunch of Mogu at once and it just set the moment perfectly.

Unfortunantely that specific track isn't anywhere on youtube, but the game files call it Golden Lotus Hero.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Loved them music in Wrath. Brings back many good memories when I hear it while leveling up an alt. I miss that expansion dearly :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]