<Core> 10M, Updated!

85 Goblin Warrior
Happy New Year!
<Core> (10M): Is reforming and is looking for active players that are looking to have a short raid week, enjoy a laid back atmosphere, and still progress towards common goals! Most of us are full-time workers, college students or both! Our strong love for the game and raiding the content Blizzard provides us has inspired us to pursue Raiding along side of our already busy Schedules. That being said we will be maintaining a short raid week while still clearing content at a good speed. This is a video game, shouldn't it be about fun?

Raid times are 7-10 Monday-Tuesday

Interested players should seek out myself in-game or some of my officers. I will provide the needed means of contact below, please continue to read this forum post as it will give you a good idea about the guild, who we are and what our goals are and lastly, what we are recruiting itself.

Contacts
Myself: Battletag - Merithra#1445. Characters: Jy, Meffy, Poofs, Opals.
Co-GM: Characters: Chinkie, Ballpants, Awti.
Officer 1: Characters: Sorjax
Officer 2: Characters: Canucktruck, Syphilitus

Thank you for your time, have a safe holiday week/weekend!

Current Recruitment Needs!
  • 1 Tank with DPS OSli]
  • Any other acceptable players feel free to contact me or one of our officers!
  • Guild Background/Situation!
  • Established in T-11
  • Achieved Realm 4th Heroic Ragnaros, (10M). Realm 6th Overall
  • Achieved Realm 4th Heroic Madness, (10M). Realm 6th Overall
  • Earned Realm 2nd Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Finished the Expansion with a World ranking of 1198, and US 281 in DS progression. (10M)
  • [li]All said things were accomplished on a 2 day a week raiding schedule, and in a comfortable and enjoyable raiding environment!The previous officers of the guild decided after finished the content, they would discontinue active raiding until Mists was to launch. (Also D3 sucked everyone away for a long while.)

Weeks turned into months of silence throughout the guild, and eventually that carried on into Mists. Most of the raider's accounts have been inactive for months, and needless to say due to that the rest of the people have left with it.

A few of us went on to raid actively when Mists launched, Myself and a few of my real life friends went to an Alliance 25 Man guild, where we achieved 10/12 Normal at a above average pace but, we soon realized teh 25 man raiding scene was not what we were looking for.

So the idea was born that we would recreate, or resuscitate Core. Quickly, me and my rag tag group of raider friends came scurring back to Mug'thol and have been working our way back to raid status since we rerolled.

A few Core old heads have decided to come back and rejoin in the ranks as well.

We are facing a problem where the active GM has yes to log in and pass the Guild Leadership, but if it becomes a problem and does not happen in a reasonable amount of time we will just recreate the guild and carry on with a new name, same goals.
    Edited by Opals on 1/3/2013 4:44 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Feel free to post interest on here, and I will get back to you faster than if you were to look for me in game. (I can check this at work/school)
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Up
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    Interested in joining. Added your battletag
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Thank you for your interested Raxxilae, I am still sitting around at my family get together thing. Once I get home and settled if you are on I will ask you some questions. Sound good? If so, see you then!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    Sure thing
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    I too am interested. 484 Monk tank with dps OS.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    That sounds great Monknround! If you have not already add my battletag and chat with me, I will have a few questions for you and you can have a chance to ask us anything you would like.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Myself and a buddy of mine are interested aswell bewteen the 2 of us we have like 9 90s

and enjoy playing all of them

main 2 i use are a 477 ilvl tank and 472ilvl dps set, Mage ilvl 470

our guild died when swtor came out and people got sucked into Diablo
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Thank you for your interest :)

We are in fact looking for a tank still and two more dps. If I may ask what is your friend play and what is your experience/history consist of?

You can either reply on here or add the co gm's battle tag which is: Fur#1459
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage
    up
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Boop
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    He hass a lock monk hunter mage shammy that i can think off the top of my head, he is working on a priest and im currently lvling a lock and rogue.

And I played threw all but lich king, he has played threw all
    Edited by Boondoxx on 12/28/2012 3:46 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    im interested. just wanna see if my schedule fits.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage
    up
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warrior
    Up
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Still recruiting a tank!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Can I get an update on what you are looking for?
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Ive been trying to catch one of you online, i was afk cause i had the flu but i kept popping on and off
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]