Who killed Jaedenar?

85 Human Priest
Seriously. What did you do? This place is DEAD.
Reply Quote
you
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It was me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Died back in DragonSoul, apparently. Good to see you by the way! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You guys are MURDERERS.

Also I love you all. Sakae might come back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't love you anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I love myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
remember when normac was a mage and there was a new forum post every day with more then 3 people to talk to in it =p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I remember when Normac was horde. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I remember when Normac wasn't a jerk.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
Horde outnumbering people, and Alliance transfers out of server to Horde faction change.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pretty sure you guys out number us now. I see a hell of a lot more alliance than other horde. Orgimmar looks like a tomb.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I remember when Normac was good.

jk
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Hunter
The almost Famous killed it a long time ago . :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I remember when Normac was good.

jk

Never happened.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I think its been dying for a long time, hence why I transfered my main. I remember being in Comfortably Numb...damn that was a long time ago. And then there was Addicted..not sure if that little dwarf Powder is still around. And lets not forget IS A BOSS. Right after I joined and guild chat popped up Konoka was telling someone off...good times ;-)

Wait I remember something....Menio speaking french. I loved that.
Edited by Katiyanah on 1/16/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
As for Jaedenar, it's always been a small realm, but I'm not sure what to call it now. Ghost town comes to mind. We've never been up for free realm transfers though, so we must have a decently active population!

Anyways, if anyone remembers me from Wrath/BC, add Menio#1114 to your friend list. :P

I think its been dying for a long time, hence why I transfered my main. I remember being in Comfortably Numb...damn that was a long time ago. And then there was Addicted..not sure if that little dwarf Powder is still around. And lets not forget IS A BOSS. Right after I joined and guild chat popped up Konoka was telling someone off...good times ;-)

... how you doin'?

Who was your main in IS A BOSS? :P
Edited by Menio on 1/19/2013 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Paladin
As for Jaedenar, it's always been a small realm, but I'm not sure what to call it now. Ghost town comes to mind. We've never been up for free realm transfers though, so we must have a decently active population!

Anyways, if anyone remembers me from Wrath/BC, add Menio#1114 to your friend list. :P

... how you doin'?

Who was your main in IS A BOSS? :P

My main was Lucila the fire mage....You may not remember me much, but I do remember you helping me out a lot with my spec. Thanks for that :-) Now I play my priest Katiyanah more. As soon as AT&T sends my new modem I can log on and finish her faction change. Time to become Draenei!
Edited by Calinna on 1/20/2013 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

My main was Lucila the fire mage....You may not remember me much, but I do remember you helping me out a lot with my spec. Thanks for that :-) Now I play my priest Katiyanah more. As soon as AT&T sends my new modem I can log on and finish her faction change. Time to become Draenei!

Hmm, yeah I'm afraid I don't remember, sorry! I used to help a lot of people with specs because I spent a lot of time on ElitistJerks back then. xD Well, glad to hear that you loved my french, I was surprised someone would remember after that long! :P

Also, please don't make it a male draenei. They are ugly, fat and blue. Like evil, overweight smurfs. >:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]