Hello, Horde of Garrosh

90 Tauren Paladin
I have a few questions for you.

Whats your realm like?

How often are you able to successfully pug raids?

How friendly are you to someone who is not hardcore?

My current realm has, well, gotten lonely. And i need a new home for my six toons that i will be transferring over the span of a bit of time.

And im tired of getting my face smashed just because im on a pvp server, if i want that ill queue for bgs >.>

Let me know!

*offers cookies to make you feel right as rain*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I recently transferred to this server a couple week backs and i'm been thoroughly disappointed. I've never seen a pug raid go down and I've never seen rbg groups. Finding a SHA group is a pain as well. Not many people to arena with either. it can be rough. I've been on a lot of better servers.

Just my opinion though. good luck to yuh Bright.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I have a few questions for you.

Whats your realm like?
Medium sized realm, generally you know all the guilds in your faction and what typ of guilds they are.
How often are you able to successfully pug raids?
Pugs aren't huge here but they happen, sha of anger kills to happen just maybe not everyday, as for raid pugs these usually happen between tues-thurs around 8-11pm server time, though pugs do happen at other dates and times. I would suggest joining a raiding guild if you intend to raid here.
How friendly are you to someone who is not hardcore?
Plenty of non-hardcore guilds with different raid progression, most guilds here are still finishing up vaults and starting with Heart of fear. Only 3 guilds(including mine) have fully progressed on normal and are now progressing on heroic.
My current realm has, well, gotten lonely. And i need a new home for my six toons that i will be transferring over the span of a bit of time.

And im tired of getting my face smashed just because im on a pvp server, if i want that ill queue for bgs >.>

Let me know!

*offers cookies to make you feel right as rain*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
My guild is small but we have fun. Where planning raids soon and actively seeking members for a arena team. The servers quite and horde heavy. Smashing in faces of gnomes can happen from time to time. Markets fairly good and making isk is pretty easy for us. Would be happy to let you put an new into my corp to get feel for server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
server is small so if you come, come with friends like i did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]