Why was my thread locked?

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
I don't care about you either.

Your last thread was pointless, this one even more so. What makes you the expert in telling them how to design their game?
10 Human Rogue
12/27/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Manabender
You're right. Most of you, anyway. Upon deep reflection, this thread's purpose was a cry for attention. I apologize. *points at the new thread title*

Glad that's settled. Now, why don't we get back to that game where we throw magic and weapons at each other?
90 Human Mage
Actually, Blizzard has shown great consideration for my enjoyment and the enjoyment of my friends. Some of us have been victims of foul play and account thief. Blizzard was prompt in all situations to repair those problems and take action against those involved.

I'm sorry if you feel as if your 'issue' is important and is ignored, it happens, not everything everyone says, suggest, or complains against changes, because there's only a few, vocal minorities, that post on the forums with solid complaints and provide constructive criticism.

An opinion.

It's not just an opinion, it's true.
90 Human Mage
You again, just stop it.
You cannot into capitalism.
The very nature of being a business means that Blizzard does not care.

Lies....please stop drinking koolaid.

Also the only time you'll see me be remotely nice to anyone. So yeah, eat that.

Eat what?
50 Blood Elf Priest
@Everyone:

You're right. Most of you, anyway. Upon deep reflection, this thread's purpose was a cry for attention. I apologize. *points at the new thread title*

Yeah, and I still dont agree with you but if you could sum up your point in 140 words GC is very active on twitter. Seems to be a better way these days.

Who knows, maybe they looked at the thread. There is very little feedback. The CRZ issue only ever got 3 blue posts in 16 capped threads. Including one that went over 50 pages.

I have a feeling though, and after simming it, that they don't really consider it a big issue though. Loot tables have been revised ONCE since I started playing the game, and it was because a lot of BT gear was underbudget for it's ilvl.
Community Manager
The discussion in the original thread was fine and constructive. A portion of the thread title was edited so it adhered to Forum Guidelines and wouldn't be removed. Unfortunately, the thread title kept reverting back and I had little choice but to lock the thread without suspending the forum account. It's a strange way of being nice, but that was what it really was.

The original thread has been unlocked. Please continue the discussion (leave the title alone) and try to stay on topic.
Edited by Rygarius on 12/27/2012 3:25 PM PST
10 Draenei Mage
The discussion in the original thread was fine and constructive. A portion of the thread title was edited so it adhered to Forum Guidelines and wouldn't be removed. Unfortunately, the thread title kept reverting back and I had little choice but to lock the thread without suspending the forum account. It's a strange way of being nice, but that was what it really was.

The original thread has been unlocked. Please continue the discussion (leave the title alone) and try to stay on topic.

Holy mother ......................of god. a blue responded. sorry had to be said.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Definitely like the new title of the thread, Rygarius. c:
90 Draenei Paladin

Wait.. this implies they CARE!

=)
90 Worgen Rogue
12/27/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Valius
Lies....please stop drinking koolaid.

There's no koolaid involved in understanding how businesses work or how capitalism works.
There is no large company in the entire world that actually cares about its individual customers. Not one. There are companies that act like they care because they know that you attract more flies with honey than vinegar, but they don't actually care.
Again, individual employees may care. Daxxarri might care about me, Zarhym might care about you, Bashiok might care about the OP, but Blizzard as a whole wants money for the money god and cash for the cash throne and they don't care from where the money flows, only that it flows.

Every other business is the same. You think Nike cares about you because you bought a pair of dunks? You think Wal Mart cares about you because you bought a DVD player? Your cable company? Taco Bell? Honda?
None of them actually care about you, the bottom line is the big picture.
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/27/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Manabender
and presented purely-factual proof (based on a couple assumptions)

I stopped reading right there. Doesn't matter what you say after a statement like that.
Aren't most of the Blues still on vacation?

In fact Rygarius was one of the few that stayed.
90 Night Elf Rogue
I think OP has gone really far on a matter that really doesn't require an outside explanation. The game was made the way it was for a reason, so just play it like that.

You're one of those people who see a magic trick, and then get really nosy and try to find out how they did it, rather than enjoy the performance of the trick as a whole.
84 Orc Warrior
Corporations are people, they care about there fellow human!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]