Why was my thread locked?

(Locked)

90 Worgen Rogue
This isn't how it works and you are flat out delusional if you really think this is the case. Some players may be unhappy with Blizzard over certain issues but there are just as many people if not more who are fine with the way things are in the game. So who is more important? Why should those happy with the game have to deal with changes they don't want just because some players want certain things changed?

You should NEVER be satisfied, Mr. Anonymous Poster. Ever. Under any circumstances.
Your job as a customer is demand better. Always.

If Blizzard comes to your house and gives you a free top of the line computer, pays for your internet access, allows you to play for free and hires someone to wait on you while you play, you should still be saying "Hey this is okay, but it'd be better if you paid all my bills for me too."

If you don't constantly demand better, no matter how good you think something is, then you are the worst kind of customer imaginable, the kind who breeds complacency.
90 Draenei Paladin
Xanz... this thread has already been addressed by a Blue... I know you'll find that out eventually, as you like to read each post and make separate posts to respond to each and every single one you dissagree with....

/sigh
Community Manager
Discourse and philosophical discussions on societal issues are a bit off-topic. Thank you for having participated in this thread.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]