Tanking in frost presence

90 Pandaren Shaman
Geez. I don't sign in forever, and !@#$ like this happens. I need to lurk the forums more often.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/30/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Cauliflower
I've never played with you (and let's be honest, I probably never will because I'm way better than you), but just from looking at your armory I can tell you're bad.
I'm in love.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
best thread 2013 dont let it die.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So has anyone had a salad today? I did!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i had mine tossed also felt good ty Faj for helping
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
1300 dk approves this thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
as 2013 draws to an end...want to remind everyone on ei that this still exists :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ohey, its my dk, Plies, from a year ago. Also, this had me laughing for days.

lets change subject who thinks that frost dks are better then unholy dks in pvp?

I've never played with you (and let's be honest, I probably never will because I'm way better than you), but just from looking at your armory I can tell you're bad.

Looking at your gemming and enchanting makes me think of a retard I used to have in my kindergarten class. Much like you randomly reforge and jam assorted gems into your gear, he tried to force a circle block into a square cutout. It didn't work out for him.

Your glyphs and talent choices don't make any sense at all. Offensive dispels can't be any good. Right? Actually, maybe those choices are alright for you. I guess I shouldn't expect someone like you to be able to manage blood tap or death coils, so those talents are fine.

On the subject of PvP, you somehow managed to go sub 50% in the 1200 brackets. I didn't even know the 1200 brackets existed. The fact that you're not even breaking even at that rating means you're barely even in the garbage pile. You're not even trash - you're like... sub-trash.

TL;DR - You suck and probably eat poo.
Edited by Thugxwaffles on 12/22/2013 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
still the best E.I. thread in years....if u don't think this retard will poison ur guild..ur wrong. it already happened. then again the reefnards tend to stay together...good luck having kor in ur guild...ur going to enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Some people are just naturally toxic. And to think that prior to this person joining the guild, they could have been viable. One bad apple can spoil the bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
booty Bang
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]