[H] Aggressive Napkin 3/6H MSV 16/16

90 Troll Druid
Aggressive Napkin is recruiting.

What we expect from applicants:
This is a 10 man raiding guild, therefore: Each player has a vital role. Every member needs to research boss fights on their own, prior to raid. With fresh content coming out we expect members to have a good understanding of a fight's mechanics before the raid begins. We will NOT hold your hand, nor carry anyone through content.
Be open minded and able to take constructive criticism. We all have different game experiences and would benefit from each other's insight. This is a must, if you cannot take constructive (sometimes harsh) criticism, AN probably isn't the place for you.
Have food, flasks, and pots according to your class ready before raid invites. We have limited raid hours per week. All the allotted time needs to be dedicated to the raid and not preparation. (During progression, food/flasks will be provided by guild bank)
No attitudes: Leave drama to your personal life. We want a fun and friendly environment to make raids enjoyable and progressive.

We are currently recruiting:

Holy Paladin
Rogue
Death Knight (DPS)

Any excellent raiders that are interested in progression can also feel free to apply

Our current raid schedule is as follows:

Monday 6:00-9:00 PST
Tuesday 6:00-9:00 PST
Wednesday 6:00-9:00 PST

Please apply via our guild website http://aggressivenapkin.premiermmo.com or contact Cyuka, Ltdanko or Habsy in game.
Edited by Habsy on 1/23/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I have to ask where you got your name from, Me and some real life friends used to make jokes about a super hero named Aggressive napkin, and his arch nemesis Mustard stain!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
An unfortunately failed guild merger. The original source of the name was from a guild back on Kel'Thuzad shortly after Classic released. Which was an alt guild of "High Calibre", one of the better raiding guilds at the time. The name was taken from there.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
you also have to donate 1k to the Slashroar AH Foundation
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/03/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Slashroar
you also have to donate 1k to the Slashroar AH Foundation

2k and a bottle of scotch for the Habsy "better healing" fund.
Reply Quote
3k to me not for any particular reason except im broke
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/06/2013 08:13 AMPosted by Pepcid
3k to me not for any particular reason except im broke

Steal from Slash, he's got bank
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
01/06/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Habsy
Steal from Slash, he's got bank

says the bank manager.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
no i don't that is bull!@#$
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You're both hookers. Rich hookers.
Reply Quote
Aggressive Napkin is the worst guild name Ive ever heard.....It makes me sad in whispering eye...but its worth it to be with this group of awesome people :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Blasphemy.
Edited by Habsy on 1/11/2013 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Aggressive Napkin is the worst guild name Ive ever heard.....It makes me sad in whispering eye...but its worth it to be with this group of awesome people :)

I'm sorry I missed that could you say that agan? I was looking at your chest.. erm horns..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Mitnal stop touching my leg.
Reply Quote
there is way too much sexual tension in this thread already
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for update ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]