Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Greeting folks. I wanted to get the word out about our guild <Lucidity> and our open recruitment that is taking place. We are a level 25 guild that has been around for a while and have raided old and new content. Last expansion we were clearing DS almost every week. However, due to real life situations, we have lost many of our core raiders. We are looking to rebuild and get back into raiding. But we are a little different than many guilds that are raiding.
1) We are semi-casual; we don’t have a strict raid policy- we only ask that if you sign up, show up and be on time.
2) Have majority of your gear properly reforged, enchanted, and gemmed.
3) We are always happy to bring guildies into raids that are new to it, teach them and help them get geared up. We don’t expect you to enter new raids all decked out in epics.
4) We are mostly adults, who enjoy giving each other a healthy dosage of crap. Vent seems to be mixed with explaining raid fights and throwing out the occasional 4-letter word and having a good time. We do not censor people unless they seem to be ticking everyone else off, then at that point we tell ‘em to knock it off.
5) While we want to clear a raid, we make sure that we are not so ate-up about the raid that we forget the social aspect of the game. We aim to have fun, if we clear raids, then even better. We might down a boss in a “sloppy” manner, but we don’t care- it’s dead.
6) Raiders have access to enchant mats and other exclusive items to assist with gearing up.
7) We raid Friday and Sunday 8:15PM server, raids usually last for 3 hours max.
And for those who are just looking for a new home, we would be happy to have you with us. Please contact Fragorders, Asterian, Bracken, Miradonna, Nethus or Oarrick, guild officers who would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you in-game!
You can find us on Facebook if you wish to contact us there! Just look for the guild name.
Edited by Fragorders on 1/3/2013 12:10 PM PST
/le bump Just added another raider this morning. Remember, even if you are not looking to raid, we would be happy to have you with us. As a level 25 guild and the perks, leveling that toon will make it a little bit easier!
Have another raid coming up this Friday and Saturday. If you are interested in seeing just how we run things, PST any of the officers and run with us this weekend. There is no pressure to join we would be happy just have you along with us.
Ive been in this guild for close to a year now, and it has been one of the greatest things ever. We get so much done compared to previous guild. This guild truly is the epitome of a casual raiding guild, yet we are able to down bosses and have a blast at the same time. JOIN JOIN JOIN
Added 3 new members since last bump. Last week we were able to have 8/10 guildies in our last raid night! We are still looking for healers and DPS!
And of course, if raiding isn't your thing, we are more than happy to have you with us. Contact an officer for more info.
If you are interested in seeing how it is like to raid with Lucidity we also host fun runs/mount runs on Wednesday any raid appropriate level toon is invited to join us. Please contact Sphiltock to sign up for the fun run. Always something different and a chance to get a mount and trans-mog gear!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.