Connection error time out for guild chat
I have an iPhone 4S and keep getting Connection Timed Out messages when I try to log into Remote Chat. It's very annoying.
All other features (AH ect) seem to be working fine. Just can't access chat.
Not cleared up for me I still have issues with connecting to guild chat. It stills says "Chat Connection Error" "Connection timed out". I have an iphone 4s when this happens I notice that the online/offline dropdown, that the Online has a green icon next to it but we are clearly not online. Please fix this already.
There are no general issues with connection that I am aware of so this will require some investigation. Please provide the following information:
- Device mode: iPhone 4S
- OS version
- Mobile Armory version
- Network carrier
- Is the device rooted/jailbroken?
- Does this happen while connected to WiFi?
- Does this happen while over your network carrier?
- If both, does this happen most often over WiFi or your network carrier?
- Does this issue clear up if you log out of the app and relogin?
- If logging out and back in does not resolve the issue, what about after force closing the application?
- If Forceclosing and relaunching the application fores not resolve the issue, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.