Ashes of Al'ar

90 Human Paladin
Congrats! If only luck would be that kind to me.

Wanna trade for my legendary bow I got and can't use after my first 5.1 SWP run?
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Omegal
Seething... congratulations. >:|

you just don't run with right people. i've seen 4 of them. all people who roll with me get one. :)

So....could I roll with you once? I'd like one, please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats.

I'm still waiting on the Baron to drops his mount after a bajillion kills across several toons. That's right folks, a bajillion. It even states that on my stats.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting...

Got my baron mount on my 4th run :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Bashiok

Agreed >:| !
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
This DK is in exactly the same situation... first kill/first drop.. =P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hey, that's awesome! I got mine that way, as well.
I used to drive people bonkers yelling "it burns!". Good times. Enjoy yer firebird!
Reply Quote
26 Dwarf Rogue
12/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Bashiok
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Congratulations, I managed to get my Ashes a few weeks ago, I was stoked. Only won against my friend with a 32 vs his 28 xD.

Hoping for my Onyxian, Baron Rivendare, or Blue Proto Next.

Oh, or the White Hawkstrider.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I got mine on my second run :)
Reply Quote
Me too well not my first run but my first solo kill and also got the maly mount and a warglave :P
Reply Quote
I remember getting My Blue Proto Drake on my first H: Utrgarde Pinnacle run. Sad part was, it was two years down the road until I finally got the training to use it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Congratulations, I managed to get my Ashes a few weeks ago, I was stoked. Only won against my friend with a 32 vs his 28 xD.

Hoping for my Onyxian, Baron Rivendare, or Blue Proto Next.

Oh, or the White Hawkstrider.

I ran with a hunter friend of mine. He doesn't have the phoenix but he passed and let me take it. He gave it to me because back when ZG was a raid the tiger dropped and I passed so he could take it even though I didn't have it :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
114 kills and counting =[
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
GSO
This thread reminded me I wasn't saved so I went to try to get it and it dropped. Keep trying people, you'll get it eventually.

P.S. On a side note, elegon mount dropped this week, hand of rag last week, and azure drake a week before that. I am getting really lucky lately.

Edit: I just got raven lord from a bag. Am I dreaming? Ashes and raven lord on the same day.
Edited by Skandulf on 12/14/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Oh GRATS!! *cough* jellyandihateyou..
:P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I read this post and decided to solo TK tonight. Ashes dropped! Yay! Still like my Nether Drake more, though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am 0/57
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]